3 Word Question... Is Greed Good?

LifeIsBeautiful

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay away from Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Mobh, and Hunkaar as much as possible. BOTTOM LINE! :TH:

True!

Greed leads to murder, war, jealousy and etc...And u know what the main thing which ppl are most greedy about?...MONEY!

if u think about it, when u past away all that money which a rich man/woman earns is nothing as he/she can't take it with them.

a person who is full of wealth is nothing compared to a poor person who doesn't forget the Lord...

it's things like greed which makes ppl drive away from their faith

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

is this like.....should you even be asking this question? :lol: @ like what i mean when i asked this question is like most of us probably already know that greed is one of the 5 vices....and like lol i don't know man i mean sikhi is trying to keep us away from these things.....yet you people think it's good? :D @ i apologize i mean dun wanna offend anyone but like it's just shocking........ :umm: ok never mind i'll just say that greeed is bad..... kills a person....and it aint good....my opinion....bhul chuk maaf

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

all r saints(pakhandi) here LOL.gif

sis....plzz mind ure words!!

u need greed? ....hav it.... its an emotion given by GOD....we cant kill it...but yeh....we can put it in gud use.

use greed for NAAM... use greed to know more abt sikhi !!!

and we r not the one saying this.... our gurus... told us already abt the 5 vices !!

Guest peacemaker

I used to be very greedy and want all the money I could get my hands on. But once I had it, I really wasn't any happier than I was before. Now I just seek the keys to sach kand! d_oh.gif