Veer Bhupinder Singh Ji's Audio Or Video

Guest Narinder Singh

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Does anyone know where i can find video or audio of Veer Bhupinder Singh Ji online? I heard some of his material and absolutely loved it, thank you in advance sangat ji!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My brother, I am saying this politely. When you post a message, give it some time before you assume nobody knows about it. Unfortunately or Fortunately not everyone lives in the same Hemisphere, so it takes a little while for them to respond. :TH:

Anyways, I will try looking for you, but I only have one of his songs which is called Jhoolde Kesri Jhande. I like to call it the "Bhindranwale Song" :e:. You can PM me, and I will send it to you via E-MAIL. :TH:

Guest Narinder Singh

Thank u very much for the link! =)

Just to add, lately there has been news of controversy sorrounding Veer Bhupinder Singh , i dont know what to say anymore as Sikhs are finding any reason to discredit other Sikhs nowadays, its a very sad time for our kaum.

http://www.panthic.org/news/126/ARTICLE/2751/2006-09-13.html

This guy is just the root to another cult.

He has no respect during his 'divaans' infront of Guru Granth Sahb Jee

He makes vulgar jokes and is not appropriate.

I feel pity for people like yourself. i mean seriously, why do people bother commenting on other people without any proof whatsoever, or even without listening to them. I DARE YOU, find me any sentence that he says, that goes against gurmat. its people like you who destroy the panth by beliving in ritualistic practices which lead no where. thanks to your self absorvation, people are now mislead. thank you very much.

Fateh

BTW bro if u need any videos or audios email me at ssingh_87@yahoo.com