Why Be A Babbar And The Rest Which I Do Not Know Of?

RajanSingh

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS TO OFFENCE AS IT IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.

I am extremely curious about why people take Amrit from certain people and claim themselves as a Babbar Khalsa, i would say the rest but i do not know any other's although i do know that there are other 'Khlasa's' (Please do not feel that i am picking on babbar).

I am just wondering: Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sajaa the 'Khalsa Panth' not Babbar Khalsa or the rest. Please do not take to offence. I do not see any reason why people take Amrit like this.

Can anybody please explain.

THIS IS TO EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO REPLY: PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANY 'PANTH'S' OR SAY SOMETHING LIKE 'THAT'S WHY THIS PANTH IS BETTER THAN THIS PANTH' ETC. Just explain about that panth.

PLEASE DO NOT SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL OFFEND ANYBODY. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BECOME AN ARGUMENT.

WITH GURU JI'S KIRPA PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE SAID ABOVE ABOUT OFFENCE.

By the way - I am not part of any of these panth's that Guru Gobind Singh Ji never created and never will be.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EVERYBODY IS EQUAL.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

post-5593-1157491375.jpg

post-5593-1157491577.jpg

post-5593-1157491676.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

babbar khalsa was just a organization commited to punish people that disrespected guru granth sahib and were involved in the sikh freedom movement

i dont really no people that claim to be babbars now, but the real babbars were real gur sikh naam abyaasi's who japped an imense amount of naam

Guest Bass Singh

PPL IN BABBAR KHALSA WERE TOTTALY DICIPLINED AND RECITED BANI BY HEART AND NOT OFF GUTKA! THEY ARNT TERRORISTS AS PEOPLE CALL THEM, THEY R GOOD PEOPLE WHO WOULD HELP ANYONE IN DANGER!!

AKAAAALLL!!

DNT KNOW OF ANY BABBARS 2DAY THOUGH!!

Is it true that babbar Khalsa is/was the militant wing of the AKJs?

the babbar were not just akjs .. even tho the babbars had a high number of akjs but they also had singhs from other jathas aswell

back then the singhs had ekta they did not put people down from other jathas or argue about things

the babbar were not just akjs .. even tho the babbars had a high number of akjs but they also had singhs from other jathas aswell

back then the singhs had ekta they did not put people down from other jathas or argue about things

babar khalsa has strong links with akj...

..and..erm... back then it was babar Khalsa in CJJ (char jujharoo jathebandi) v's KCF under Zafarwal.. so er.. not much ekta. I feel this Dis unity itself is responsible for the break down of the militancy that would've got us our Khalistan.

Guest Dancing Warrior

..and..erm... back then it was babar Khalsa in CJJ (char jujharoo jathebandi) v's KCF under Zafarwal.. so er.. not much ekta. I feel this Dis unity itself is responsible for the break down of the militancy that would've got us our Khalistan.

"babar Khalsa in CJJ (char jujharoo jathebandi) v's KCF"

please tell me more, what?, where?, why?

thank you

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Then the Khalsa Panth should take over what the Babar Khalsa have started, besides the militant side of them we should follow their examples {a.e Punishing SGGS disrespect * good thing* Nitnemi Sikhs *good thing* Didnt argue with jathas etc *good thing* etc etc etc etc.

SatNam

What are you talkin about?Zaffarwal was nice to everyone during that time and many jujahroo's saw him as a gursikh but he played a game with the sikh panth and went to the indian side. KCF singhs of zaffarwal were true to the movement and many of them died for khalistan, does it mean KCF zaffarwal group was bad, NOO. Singhs have been shaheed from zaffarwal KCF,they trusted zaffarwal, they just didn't know what he was playing. About AKJ and babbar khalsa, there were many singhs who weren't AKJ and still joined babbar khalsa like singhs from kastiwal. The singh on bottom was shaheed and he was part of KCF Zaffarwal and his brother as well. About the char jujahroo jatha bandi, they didn't fight or break up, it was divided in to areas.

normal_pic67.jpg

What are you talkin about?Zaffarwal was nice to everyone during that time and many jujahroo's saw him as a gursikh but he played a game with the sikh panth and went to the indian side. KCF singhs of zaffarwal were true to the movement and many of them died for khalistan, does it mean KCF zaffarwal group was bad, NOO. Singhs have been shaheed from zaffarwal KCF,they trusted zaffarwal, they just didn't know what he was playing. About AKJ and babbar khalsa, there were many singhs who weren't AKJ and still joined babbar khalsa like singhs from kastiwal. The singh on bottom was shaheed and he was part of KCF Zaffarwal and his brother as well. About the char jujahroo jatha bandi, they didn't fight or break up, it was divided in to areas.

I didn't say either jathebandi was bad.. just saying there wasnt unity back "them days" either..and This caused Khalstan movement to go down.

I read somewhere that most of the people who left KCF - Zaffarwal went into CJJ the party APPARENTLY against the ideals of KCF.