Best Email Group To Use?

Ranz_Killa

WjkkWjkfateh

sangat ji, which service would you recommend to use to send bulk emails?

I used yahoo, which i thought was okish, but users found it hard to use, as they were not sure if they had to set up a yahoo account or not.

Hotmail allows only up to 50 emails per message, and a maximum of 10 messages a day i think. But with that i have copy n paste all the adds (over 400) from word to hotmail then send.

Anyone used googlemail/googlegroups? is that any good?

yes its free. but you cant just signup. an existing gmail user has to invite you

gmail was the reason why the space usage was bumped up for hotmail n yahoo.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I have all three actually (hotmail, gmail, and yahoo!)

Gmail wins hands down. Its fast, super easy to use, and there is so much packed in such a simple interface. Hotmail is kinda clunky, and although their new Live mail looks better, its harder to use than before. Yahoo is quite good, but they tried putting in so much, it really slows the mail down. Gmail!!

If you want an invite for gmail, you can PM me your address, and I'll send you one

• 2 weeks later...

if anybody wants a @ubuntumail.co.uk address you can e-mail me, ubuntu is a linux distribution or version, you dont need to use linux inorder to get an e-mail. It is entirely based on Gmail and its the same all you get is a ubuntumail.co.uk you can get the address you wanted, just e-mail me, not PM i hardly log in, exams...