[request] Koi Bole Ram Ram

chiku

Love Y'all for this!!!

Jaswinder Singh is old skoooooooooooooool!! :@

I remembered the advert

"sarab sanjhi gurbani... KOI BOLLE RAAM RAAAM KOI KHUDAYEE" and then fades out during the chorus lol oh the old days...

Oh Vaheguru... i remember that too. Im a big Sarab Sanjhi Gurbani fan coz their cassettes and CD's were absolutely beautiful. I remember the first one i heard which was Vatan Lamiya Te Rasta Pahaar Da (Dharmik) by Bhai Harjinder Singh Sri Nagar Wale... and T-Series released their version - SSG version was so much better. Beautiful keertan above :lol:

oh i never knew the name of the bhai sahib ji! thx

got that cd as a gift from a friend...she knew i was lookin for the shabd fo yrs so she burned it for me. that was soo sweet of her (ms. kurdrt ke sabh bande).

nevr got to hear the full shabd until i visited this other friend's house in cali. she thought i was crazy cuz i was like OMV (nd wouldnt stop smilin lolzzz)

itz divine ...

for some reason i can't listen to this shabd sung by anyone else ( that mkez me double wacko.gif dosn't it) lol

is it only me or otherz hve the sme feelins.

aslo those who used to listen to it on the radio or tv for sarbh sanjhi gurbani time....do u see ur self at Harimndr sahib when u hear this shbd? it always takes me there blush.gif

bhul chuk muaf karni

vaheguru ji kakhalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh