Wana Gift A Car To Loved Ones In India

silentgod

good one.....and not only gift a road but gift clean air, gift water, gift electricity..........

LMAO...sooo funny..u ppl mst b enjyng making fun..i knw condtns r bad here..but our soul aint..

good for u guys..run away for better life.. stay & struggle is wat it means..

no offence..its one own choice but pls dnt use such lang for one's hometown & guru hometown..singh honsale buland rakhde..

Its same DIRTY place where ur & mine forfathers & Guru born..

its easy to comment sittin in your AC homes.. may god bless u in ur clean homes with wide roads & loads of ...

seriously chill man...what is up with bharatiyeh gettin upset over hearing the truth. man has the indian gov't scared you that much that when you people hear the truth you get all crazy?

look, my family lives in punjab. we have a kachi sadak(road) in front of our house. we have a car. when we drive on these roads nothin but dort flies up all around. so a new gov't comes in power promsing to make a good road. they get elected. they don't finish the road because when teh elections come again they promise to FINISH the road. well the other party wins and the new party destroys the old road which was started because they say it isn't good enough. india man.

look Punjab is the land of our gurus. but the truth is the truth. India is a corrupt third world country with tons and tons of potential held down by corruption and tyrannical practices.

singh honsale buland rakhde..

singhs also don't shy away from the truth, which indian singhs have forgotten. can't hide behind bharat mata lies forever man.

peace.

I think India needs roads before getting cars.

They should have a gift-a-road program.

Just a thought.

LOL.gif loooooooooooooollll

reminds of the time my Puas husband phoned at like 2 oclock in the mornin screamin vadiyaan n stuff down the phone - because they brought a new tata sumo lol ( which dad paid for so why theyr sayin vadiayaan 2 us i got no idea lol)

• 5 weeks later...

this will end all ur woes ..

http://marutinri.com/Testimonial.aspx

seriously chill man...what is up with bharatiyeh gettin upset over hearing the truth. man has the indian gov't scared you that much that when you people hear the truth you get all crazy?

look, my family lives in punjab. we have a kachi sadak(road) in front of our house. we have a car. when we drive on these roads nothin but dort flies up all around. so a new gov't comes in power promsing to make a good road. they get elected. they don't finish the road because when teh elections come again they promise to FINISH the road. well the other party wins and the new party destroys the old road which was started because they say it isn't good enough. india man.

look Punjab is the land of our gurus. but the truth is the truth. India is a corrupt third world country with tons and tons of potential held down by corruption and tyrannical practices.

singh honsale buland rakhde..

singhs also don't shy away from the truth, which indian singhs have forgotten. can't hide behind bharat mata lies forever man.

peace.

Not all live in pind man !! there r roads & Architectures u can swear on in India.. recently we have build underground parking @ gurdwara bangla sahib with the help of karsewaks fr all arnd india..but ooohhh u ppl didnt knw as u received all made up & u just luv drivin on clean roads...stop seeing all negative yaara...try to appreciate good things in life & stop cribing alwayz..