I Declare The Land Of The Pure Khalistan....

Pakandi baba

we wont get Khalistan until everyone dies hungry. Where'd all the Kharkoos come from?--Majha, the poorest region in Punjab. They were of poor low caste families. Most rich ppl wont give a hoot about Khalistan.

Another mistake we made was the hugest weapon given to us by maharaj:the kalam. We have 1430 ang--a Guru-- created solely from the pen. Dont ditch your bandookan, but dont forget your kalam either. In modern time, it'll do way better than an AK for worldwide notice.

Stop Hindu hating too.

WJKK WJKF

I find the above comments extremely offensive. My family members did not give their lives so "others" could take credit. FACT, over 90% of all Khalistanis are Jatt, there is no hiding or disputing this, all books/articles written around this subject clearly acknowledge this. Jatts have nothing to do with caste as our enemies would have the world believe, it is our blood that makes us different, we have a separate distinct ethnic identity based on clans (Mann, Sidhu/Brar, Gill, Sandhu) which pre-dates Sikhi. Coming back to the above comment and the topic at hand, Jatts stood virtually alone in the struggle for Khalistan. This is not to say that Sikhs from other communities did not contribute, Mahaan Shaheeds like Bhai Beant Singh and Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi were of non-Jatt descent, also that is not to say that Jatts were not the enemy of the Panth, for example that butcher K.P.S Gill and many other high ranking Jatt Sikh government figures and opportunistic criminals committed heinous crimes against the Panth.

If I had to sit and name all Jatt Sikh Khalistanis the list would be endless and almost whole, just below covers most if not all the prominent Shaheed fighters (all Jatts):

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale (Brar Jatt)

Bhai Gurjant Singh Budhsinghwala (Sidhu/Brar Jatt)

Bhai General Subeg Singh (Bhangu Jatt)

Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma (Mand Jatt)

Bhai Rashpal Singh Chandra

Bhai Gurbachan Singh Manochahal

Bhai Major Baldev Singh Ghumann (Ghumann Jatt)

Bhai Manbir Singh Chaheru (Gill? Jatt)

Bhai Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke (Sidhu/Brar Jatt)

Bhai Jugraj Singh Toofan (Cheema Jatt)

Bhai General Labh Singh (Sandhu? Jatt)

Bhai Hardeep Singh (Mann Jatt)

Bhai Gurdev Singh Debu (Sekhon Jatt)

Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sakheera

Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar

Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar

Bhai Gurjant Singh Rajasthani

Bhai Dilwar Singh Babbar

Bhai Ravinder Singh Babbar

Bhai Avtar Singh Babbar

Bhai Amarjeet Singh Shahzada (Dhariwal Jatt)

Bhai Dharam Singh Kashtiwal

Most of the above came from middle class well to do Jatt Sikh families, some were reasonably to quite wealthy such as Bhai Manbir Singh Chaheru. Then you had General Major Subeg Singh, retired Indian army Major and with landholdings in excess of 100 acres.

What most untruthful and resentful Sikhs find hard to swallow is that Jatts have been the backbone of Sikhi since the departure of Dhan Dhan Dasmesh Pitta Guru Gobind Singh Ji (for example out of the 12 Sikh Misls, 10 were led and sustained by Jatt Sikhs). Please educate yourselves and stop discrediting a community that has always been at the forefront of fighting for the Panth.

With regards to the regions of Punjab, Shaheeds came from all districts and regions however most of the fighting happened between Majha and Malwa, please read up on the liberated Mand area between Majha and Malwa.

I'm sorry if I have spoken out of tone, but when your family have lived during these difficult times and fought for the Panth the least one could expect is the truth.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

amen to tht bruv i 2 hate it wen people casue divisons in da panth but u have spoken the truth -some divide panjab on da basis of majha n doaba fatc is we all are PANJAB im not saying 'jatts' r tru sikhs jus agreeing wid da above stated - KHALISTAN ZINDABAD