I Declare The Land Of The Pure Khalistan....

Pakandi baba

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh singho tay singhnio

If u want Khalistan than go to punjab and try to live their and make ur brothers and sisters there pure gursikhs. I heard a news from punjab abt two of my friends who cut their hair. i feel very bad abt tht. go there and tell them the meaning of sikhi. if u guys know the gurdwara of baba deep singh ji ( shhidan sahib ) in amritsar, there are many meat and alcohol shops in front of that gurdwara. we need to stop them. if we get sucess in making our punjabi brothers and sisters to pure gursikhs than that time is not far when u are going to be known as Khalistanis and there will be the gunj( sound ) of kirtan from every house.

wahegruuuuuu

waheguruuuuu

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

How is living in Punjab going to get us Khalistan? All the malang anti-khalistani brainwashed fake sikhs are in Punjab or India, they number around 20 million, what have they done for Punjab? If anyone is keeping the fight for Khalsa raj strong, its Sikhs sitting outside in other countries (of which there are probably about 3 million). If anyone supports the shaheeds of khalistan, its sikhs living outside India. If there's anyone giving money to build schools for pinds in punjab and donating money to poor families to get their daughters married its sikhs living outside India. I'm not undermining the fact that there are true gursikhs who are still fighting for sikh rights in India, and there are no words i could use to describe how great the seva is that theyre doing. Not everyone in khalistan would have to be a puran "gursikh", its the sikh ideals and system that would be brought to the forefront and used to help the people of khalistan, neighboring countries and humanity as a whole, we need to remember that.

Everyone needs to play their part whether they live in Punjab or not.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

veer ji i was saying tht in punjab there are alot of sikhs wheter they all re not chardi kala. we need to teach them the right way. i don't know u understand what i m trying to say or not. that was just an opinion and it is diff for everyone. if i said anything wrong plz forgive me.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fatej

Sorry if i came off hot headed veerji, i just get very frustrated when i look at the situation in Punjab, thats all. But i think sikhs outside and inside india have a responsibility to fight for sikh raj, and im with my sikh brothers and sisters who are fighting for it no matter where theyre from, and will be 'til the end.

forgive me if i've said anything that offended you veerji...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

no veerji u didn't said anything wrong. i know wht u talking abt. i agree that both sikhs inside and outside have to fight for our rights. but cauz of RSS and other groups in indian sikhs are not on the way on which they are supposed to be. thatz why i said we need to tell them abt whatz going on. i was in india and i know most of the sikhs even didn't know what khalistan is and what was 1984.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh jio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we wont get Khalistan until everyone dies hungry. Where'd all the Kharkoos come from?--Majha, the poorest region in Punjab. They were of poor low caste families. Most rich ppl wont give a hoot about Khalistan.

Another mistake we made was the hugest weapon given to us by maharaj:the kalam. We have 1430 ang--a Guru-- created solely from the pen. Dont ditch your bandookan, but dont forget your kalam either. In modern time, it'll do way better than an AK for worldwide notice.

Stop Hindu hating too.

we wont get Khalistan until everyone dies hungry. Where'd all the Kharkoos come from?--Majha, the poorest region in Punjab. They were of poor low caste families. Most rich ppl wont give a hoot about Khalistan.

Another mistake we made was the hugest weapon given to us by maharaj:the kalam. We have 1430 ang--a Guru-- created solely from the pen. Dont ditch your bandookan, but dont forget your kalam either. In modern time, it'll do way better than an AK for worldwide notice.

Stop Hindu hating too.

d_oh.gif :D

best post I have read on this forum in a long time.

respect.

Stop Hindu hating too.

..not for a mintue think that sikhs cannot get khalistan.we can ...rember not a long time ago sikhs had a strong raaj.that day can come again only when skihs unite. at the moment sikhs don't have strong leadership.which is the only problem blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...

veer ji kuch nahi pata kadon ki ho jana. who knows what waheguru ji is gonna do. maybe we will gwt our land tomorrow. no one knows.

veer ji u are a gursikh and many many members of this forum are pure gursikhs. i request u all to do ardas. waheguru ji will def listen to u. i m not in that stage.

Stop Hindu hating too.

:D :@d_oh.gif