A Question Abt Cap.

cheema_nz

well wat i wanted to know has gone way off the trail...lol..all i wanted to know was is this quote from SGGS or not:

"Sikh hoye sir topi dhare, sat janam kashti hoye marae"..

I know Sikhs r not allowed caps and it is not what i recommend at all...and i know all the other panktis from gurbani as well but i am only confused about this pankti...so plz come back on track n tell me singho n singhnio is it from SGGS or not?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Guys...stop being paranoid....

"Kabira dekh teri chaupadi, Ghal katya ke paas, jo karan gaye so paran ghay tu kew payah udas"

Who ever does wrong or assumed to do things wrong, why do you want to get upset over it? Concentrate on yourself and not whats right and wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

" Hoye Sikh Sir Topi Dharey...Saat Janam Kusti Hoye Mare" - Bhai Nand Lal Ji (This quote is not from SGGS Ji)

Hardeep Singh Ji...

I agree with you regarding not to take tension about wrong and right...but atleast you should know and take care of not doing anything wrong... you are talking about a stage of Brahm Gyani...at that stage nothing matters....but still at that stage one can not go against the creator.....

There is a fine line between what Kabir Ji wants to say.... If we see something happening wrong and against Gurmat...its our duty to stop it and atleast convey them regarding matter... if I will see somebody in Gurdwara without covering head...I will tell him/her....

same way we have to take care whether we are doing it right or not... but a fine line between it says...don't keep thinking about that only...otherwise you will never able to concentrate on Gurbani...but still you have to see whether you are reciting it correctly or not... same thing applies to other issues also.........

Chardi Kala.......