Proper Kicking Kirtan! :-)

manbiro singh

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Singh ji, do you know where daas can download the full version of the track named "GRRRRRRU." Thank you.

- daas

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"

I agree with phaji/phenji someone must know where this simran comes from? and sangat jio plz keep the tracks coming in, SOME KICKING KIRTAN is what i need :TH:

WJKK WJKF

www.akj.org

then multimedia

then click on advance search

select kirtani as bhai manpreet singh ji

and location as ludhiana and year as 2005

then u will see a clip of lenght 1hrs53min

juz download that

its the most wonderful rocking i ever listened.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Many of you may have heard of the Mallian Wale Singhs. Well, here is a link to download their kirtan. Manbiro Singh, this is "proper kicking kirtan."

Go to:

http://akj.org/skins/default/results.php

then in the field where it says "Keertaniya" search for Bhai Sukhpal Singh (Mallian.)

- daas

the most rocking i ever listened

amolaksingh.mp3

this is amazing

GRRRRRRRU.mp3

most wonderful

manpreetsingh.mp3

daas would like to request Sangat to please download the mp3 track titled "GRRRRRRRRU" and if anyone knows where it is from, what Smagam, etc., kirpa karke saree sangat nu duss devo ji. Thank you.

In addition, please go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/naamcasts and download the Kirtan track there. It is Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Ji (Doola Ji) and Bhai Mohinder Singh SDO. A sewadaar has taken all the simran parts from the Delhi 97, Sept 1996, Suneya Pauri Simran of these two keertani's.

- daas

the most rocking i ever listened

amolaksingh.mp3

this is amazing

GRRRRRRRU.mp3

most wonderful

manpreetsingh.mp3

daas would like to request Sangat to please download the mp3 track titled "GRRRRRRRRU" and if anyone knows where it is from, what Smagam, etc., kirpa karke saree sangat nu duss devo ji. Thank you.

In addition, please go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/naamcasts and download the Kirtan track there. It is Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Ji (Doola Ji) and Bhai Mohinder Singh SDO. A sewadaar has taken all the simran parts from the Delhi 97, Sept 1996, Suneya Pauri Simran of these two keertani's.

- daas

actyally i got all tree clips from ATL SINGH JI, he posted that i waheguroo forum.

i request ATL SINGH JI TO PLZ CHECK FROM WHERE HE GOT IT AND THEN WE CAN REACH THE WHOLE KIRTAN.

THE CLIP I LIKED MOST IS AMOLAK SINGH .

SO PLZ BHAI SAHIB CHECK UR SOURCES AND FID OUT FROM WHERE U GOT THAT AND THAT PERSON MAY HAVE FULL AUDIO COZ HE JUZ CUT SOME PARTS OF SIMRAN FROM THAT KIRTAN.