Top Posters In This Topic

the most rocking i ever listened

amolaksingh.mp3

this is amazing

GRRRRRRRU.mp3

most wonderful

manpreetsingh.mp3

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

daas would like to request Sangat to please download the mp3 track titled "GRRRRRRRRU" and if anyone knows where it is from, what Smagam, etc., kirpa karke saree sangat nu duss devo ji. Thank you.

In addition, please go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/naamcasts and download the Kirtan track there. It is Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Ji (Doola Ji) and Bhai Mohinder Singh SDO. A sewadaar has taken all the simran parts from the Delhi 97, Sept 1996, Suneya Pauri Simran of these two keertani's.

- daas

actyally i got all tree clips from ATL SINGH JI, he posted that i waheguroo forum.

i request ATL SINGH JI TO PLZ CHECK FROM WHERE HE GOT IT AND THEN WE CAN REACH THE WHOLE KIRTAN.

THE CLIP I LIKED MOST IS AMOLAK SINGH .

SO PLZ BHAI SAHIB CHECK UR SOURCES AND FID OUT FROM WHERE U GOT THAT AND THAT PERSON MAY HAVE FULL AUDIO COZ HE JUZ CUT SOME PARTS OF SIMRAN FROM THAT KIRTAN.

Sunny Love Kirtan jio, please go to http://akj.org/skins/default/keertan.php?id=24 to download the Bhai Amolak Singh track. It is from the 1997 Toronto Smagam.

- daas

That GRRRRRRRRUU.mp3 clip is from Manchester Smagam 2003 December Rainsbai...available on www.akji.org.... like Bhenji Said. :wub:

Sorry to be a bother, but after downloading and listening to this kirtan track, daas was still unable to locate where the simran is. Maybe daas has "overlooked" it or something. Could someone please kindly tell what time this simran starts from. Thank you.

- daas

the simran is from manchester smagam 2003:

http://akji.org/media/uk/2003/manchester13...npreetSingh.mp3

That GRRRRRRRRUU.mp3 clip is from Manchester Smagam 2003 December Rainsbai...available on www.akji.org.... like Bhenji Said. :wub:

Sorry to be a bother, but after downloading and listening to this kirtan track, daas was still unable to locate where the simran is. Maybe daas has "overlooked" it or something. Could someone please kindly tell what time this simran starts from. Thank you.

- daas

this is the same clip .

i listened it and that simran is at point og 61min:03sec

try downloaD CORRECT FILE ANS LISTEEND CAREFULLY