Simran Made Him Smile.....

singhnii♥

wgjkk wgjkf

About two summers ago, my family got a phone call that my 8-year old cousin was run over by a car, and that he was now in the hospital.

Of course this shocked us all and when i finally got to talk to his brother, this is what he told me:

"It was dark outside, but kids were still playing in front of the gurdwara. While they were playing, my brother somehow fell and was on the ground.

A car was coming up the driveway, and they didnt have their headlights on. They said they heard a bump and thought it was a rock, so they reversed and tried to run over it again.

One of the other kids banged on their window and told them they ran over a child.

They reversed and under the car was [my brother], who had been run over by a car twice in a matter of minutes. Slowly all the sangat inside the gurdwara heard wat happened and they came outside. At the time, a Sant was at the gurdwara (im sorry, i really can't remember who) and he told all of the sangat to start doing simran and they did lots. the sant went up to [my brother] and touched him.

Then, a boy who had just been run over opened his eyes and smiled.

After he was taken to the hospital all the doctors said it was a miracle he survived. Just about two months later, he was back to normal and it was amazing according to the doctors.

'wgjkk wgjkf