Rehat

chamkila

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Hey Chamkila veerjee, are you the one from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Bidar?

I have a word document specifying rehat maryaada with gurbani supporting it :@ but unfortunately i was unable to upload it.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Hey Chamkila veerjee, are you the one from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Bidar?

I have a word document specifying rehat maryaada with gurbani supporting it :@ but unfortunately i was unable to upload it.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sorry I am not Chamkila from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Bidar,

Thanks every one I will check out the links.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, there are many rehat maryadas out there. Follow the one you find most truth in. I personally appreciate the Akahand kirtani jatha, as I have found it makes more sense than most. The SGPC maryada should always be respected as that I believe it is the nearest way of uniting the Panth.

Reading from the above mails, It is definately wrong of veer khalistani to write the damdami taksal maryada is original to the times of Guru Gobind Singh. This is false propoganda. Firstly taksal cannot prove this claim, neither its lineage. Secondly there have been many changes to its maryada over time.

The best advice i think would be to follow a maryada which you are comfortable with, realising Amrit is about Naam, and Naam japna is the most important thing after Amrit. Then if you have any queries, then ask the Panj Pyares.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!