Threat To Blow Up Golden Temple

Guest s133k_s1kh

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to bomb harimandir sahib has been said by tis particullar person..bt what he may not aware is the power waheguru has to stop him in doing such thing if he do really dare to chalange the power of waheguru....world has seen and fall n its time for him to fall if he dare to take any steps....

*im new here....bt i have been folowing tis forums for a long time...n i decide to jon in....im sory....my english is bad...as i grow up in punjabi....

waheguru ji ka khalsa...waheguru ji ki fateh....

Guest PunjabSingh

This person didnt even bother to learn Urdu as the letter is written in hindi.

Another desperate attempt to drive a wedge between Sikhs and Muslims.

Will the Punjab police be able to nab this person posing as Karim Ansari of LET since this is not the first attempt by this person ?

Is the Punjab police only capable of conducting fake encounters?

Is the Punjab police deliberately hiding something as it has been unsuccessful in tracing the culprit earlier though this person posts letters from within Punjab and earlier also this fake fellow had threatened to blow up Jalandhar,Amritsar,Phagwara,Ambala railway stations.

There is a possibility that some right wing hindu organisations are trying to cause harm to Darbar Sahib in the name of LET and muslims.

Sikhs have to be very vigilant against such deep rooted conspiracies .

Harjot Singh Brar

Payare Veer i dont know what that person can do, what power he have .. when he will attack but i trust Guru Sahib and Guru Sahib said

jy aus kw burw khY koeI pwpI iqsu jmkMkru KweI jIau ]3]

Je uss ka bura kahe koi papi tiss jamkankar khayi jeo

baki Singha agge jo adde ga so jhade ga .. kadd lo talvaran ..Baja Deo nagara...uchi jari sigho chadd do jai kara

jYkwrw gjwvy inhwl ho jwvy .. rx Piqh pwvy boly so inhwl.. siq SRI Akwl

Jaikara Gajave Nihal Ho Jave ..Rann Fateh Pave .. Bole So Nihal..Sat Shri Akal

First of all how many muslims do you know/heard of that write in hindi?? LOL -It's such a pathetic attempt by hindu to cause rifts between Muslims and Sikhs. They have an agenda!

http://news.google.co.uk/news?sourceid=nav...sa=N&tab=wn

It said 6th October, i read it in www.ajitjalandhar.com

..........i hav no wrds to say anything, i just know i'm not feelin' good after readin' da news. :wub: ..

veer Kazor ni banida ... bajjan wale da sher aa .. bajjan wale de sher putt.. gidadan ton ni darde ... gidad jinna mzarzi roula paa lain ... par singh di ik hi dahad te manmukha de kalje kambb jande aa ... veer chadd jaikara bol waheguru kuj ni hunda .. akalpurakh da mahal aa harmandir sahib ehnu hath paun waleya da haal histroy app apni zubani dasdi aa..