Atheists Have No Arguement

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I had an atheist guy trying to talk with me about religion the other day. All they can say is there is no god and science that they cant explain. I let him say his half of the sorta debate. My statements were all foolwed by a nod as if he was agreeing. So he started talking about the Christian principles disagreeing with them. Isaid I disagree with them too, and thats what made mw realize who I am because its simply laid out by the Gurus. He said so when you die basically its like unplugging a machine. He said that if his son died then he would kill himself,becasue he said if there is god then why do bad things happen etc. I said because its a part of life and its to see if you will push yourself off track. You family wasnt born the same time as you so they arent going to die at the same time(normally/naturally) I said then at every funeral the entire family will kill themselves??? [how when they all would have killed themselves at the first death of the family,,which means there would be no family to be alive or dead} He stopped in his tracks and was silent for a while. I talked to him about the universe and how it all ties back into god and how science can only describe what they are looking at through a telescope. I said all the stars,planets,humans are all lets say body cells of God, which he understood. He then said about hell, which I said we are in hell going through the torments of visible creation{bills,pain,work,emotions} I said god wouldnt create an opponent which holds 49% of peoples coinciousness or a pit which is placed somewhere in the creation which contains fire???? They say the devil this and that, God and righteousness will win and is more powerful, so why would god allow his 51% to come into action when needed. I said all evil is within the idle mind. Evil is caused by your opposite thoughts of what God wants you to realize. Evil is your personal responsibility to control and dont blame it or scapegoat it on an imaginary being called the devil. I said when God departs from the body then the body is only worth the elements its made of, I even was saying how the body is even worth that while alive even though we must make sure to take care of the bodies health and well being. Money and all that can be obtained but not to think that money sustains the body even though money buys food etc I told him the new world technologies are tricking peoples minds, which is Gods will. he told me hair has no signifigance and I said if man and woman evolved then why haven women evolved with the mens hair (beard wise) he could not answer, If a man was cold and evolved a beard then so too would a woman. He told me that I have no desires in life because of my religious ways. I told him as soon as I have a steady job then I couldnt be any happier (I have family with a baby daughter, new house etc) he realized that the deepest out of all the questions. He can see my fullfilment but he is still stuck into the ugly maya atachment.

I thought it was a good talk with him because now he is so confused about being an atheist that he has no idea how to think about creation/life. He thought his testimony would be forever and I have disrupted his minds thinking pattern. Now he is only forced to contemplate the creation again. Something will happen to him so that he will realize why I gave everything up for Sikhi. He said my religion is really strict with everything, which I said I discipline myself there is no higher person telling me to follow the rules. Their is no person that I have to check in with etc. I said after you become a Sikh you tend to fiegn to worship God and live in a godly manner, and to live in a godly manner is a way of life in itself. Its almost as if we are priviledged to be godly people even though all humans are blessed the same humanly but spiritually we are 40 feet tall. Once you shed your ego then you will be revealed more to life than you can comprehend. I talked for a long time so I left out alot of stuff he and I had said.

Conclusion: He comes over to my house everyday since and I set up a drum set in my garage to have an activity that he and I can share together regardless of religious veiws etc. He calls me alot now(not that he is wanting to become a Sikh but he is spending time with a Sikh) I think one more person is going to spend more than 2 seconds trying to find their own infinity. He knows what I do and what I dont do. He knows that I get up very very early in the morning which he doesnt understand yet, he nows I do my paath without fail. He calls me to call him after I get back from the Gurdwara so he can come over to my house. His way of thinking just super charges my Sikhi, because all what he said and feels is all evident in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and proves to me the supreme power of GuruJi.

A real Sikh will stick his hand in the muddy water to make it clean again. :TH:

How can you clean a dish without touching it??????????? grin.gif

SatNaam Waheguru Jio

post-5391-1160074188.jpg

Pritam, if you wish to debate, we can.

I can take the role of an atheist, and have a reasonable sense of knowledge of Sikhi and Atheistic values.

Of course, we're not debating through this forum, because theres too many little kids.

MSN or AIM, would be an educational conversation i'd imagine.