Lifting The Veil?

amankaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I know this isn't a sikhi related topic but with everything recently going on I just wanted to know your views on the topic should islamic women lift their veil or not?

Something that just interested me to talk to people about and get your views.

The way I see it is Jack I don't blame him for asking women to lift their veils whilst visiting him beacuse with all the terrorism that is going on even i wouldn't want to risk it i mean they made bombs out of liquid god knows what can be under a veil? So if he said it for his own safety then I honestly don't blame him but if he said it for another reason then thats his bad still.

On another hand you could say its wrong for him to ask this because its what they believe in hunna? I mean I can stand here and say yeh i agree with jack take it off but they can turn around to any other religions such as ours and say, jack can one day turn around and say well all sikhs have to remove their kirpans or pughs or what ever to see me hunna? (remember all the riff raff that went on in france)

This topic has two sides to it which iv just talked about but these are just only my views I was just wondering what the outside world think of this?

Bhul chuk maaf if i said anything wrong wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

There is no excuse to wear veil for a muslim woman in the UK or any western country. It is not a religious requirement its a cultural practise. The hijab or other head and breast covering is required for them NOT the veil.

But as a free society everyone is allowed to dress how they want but in current climate where muslims are seen as the enemy within they are further aggrovating the situation by totally seperating themselves from mainstream society. It's fine to wear your religious garbs n that but when you actually wear a face mask or want your woman to wear it cos some next man is perving on her while he is allowed to perv/look at other usually western women. Then it creates barriers and misgivings about the intentions of these people.