Famous Quotes:

curlytopper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i agree tupac has some of the deepest lyrics (apart from the swearing and kaami things :D @ )

but there was this old skool song called keep your head up, he talks about women and how society dun respect em..really sweet..a lot of his quotes are parts taken out of his lyrics

“since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one”

he used to read a lot, especially wen he was locked up and wrote some great poetry, actually theres some uni in the states that has a course on tupacs work!!!!!

check this one out

“My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.”

his mom was a part of the black panther movement so i think thats where that comes from..

okie im not promoting tupac and to the kiddies dont listen to him cus u'll become addicted lol blush.gif

but i guess u shud take the gud and leave the bad.....

There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see

that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.

But through whatever you see,

through all the rain and the pain,

you gotta keep your sense of humor.

You gotta be able to smile through all this <admin-profanity filter activated>.

Remember that. - tupac

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

famous philosphers once stumbled upon a hurdle in life, they then came up with the most inspiring quote:

"THE PAIN AINT WORTH THE PIZZA"- hardkaurwarriorz and papi