Bible, Demon & Savinder

Guest ..::DD::..

Guest ..::DD::..

Hi,

I recieved the following message at my my local gurughars website's email address and had no idea what to do or how to respond so thought of posting here... the email was sent from:- Savinderd5@aol.com

So, as its technically written from UK so thought sangat here is from UK so might be able to answer........

Dear Sir,

Can you help me by shedding some light on a quotation in Holly Bible please as listed below:-

On a certain page, Lord Christ had stated that there will be a re-birth of the Devil who will think that he is the new messiah on this Earth. But no one must take him as the new messiah.

I am an Indian woman and my faith is Sikhism.

In our relgion we do not do crime and our elite religion do not like crime doers and we do not do a cover up on ayone's crime either.

But in Uk a lot of crime is done by a man who is a deeman or Demonic .

e,g, my English boss had told me in 1977 that a man called as MR Hooper is a telepathic man: Mr Hooper was working under the same roof as me and was a job centre manager and I was a staff member of the next door office.

Mr Hooper's telepathy power was told to me thus. But my employers did not do anything to protect me form him or ask police to arrest him for doing all sorts of crime using his telepathy powers.

Mr Hooper's telepathy powers are not at all investigated by the police to give me a confirmation if he is a telepathic man or he is not.

I think that the police also do all sorts of crime on us Indians using that Mr Hooper.

This man is such a danger to me . But he gets away with as there is no proof for me to get him arrested and the police is so racist to even ask MR Hooper why he is doing all sorts of crime on me.Dr Shipman also never left any proof behind until he had already killed about300 helpless patients. I thus wonder when this country's corrupt English police will strat taking a serious interest in this Indian women killer let loose on me who is a National Front man in the real sense and to loot Indians is his motive or use them to do crime in UK.

In 1974 this Demonic man told me that he is alike God, who can read minds and can change your ideas,your views, inject his own views into your mind without you knowing that you are being brainwashed. I thought that he was only joking.

e,g, he can get an idea into your head asking you to kill some one and if thus you are a weaker person in personality or emotionally, you would end up doing that crime.

The dirty side of the police is that no police had as yet got into MR Hooper's house and asked him why he was doing and if he was a WICTH OR NOT A WITCH AND IF HE HAD NAY PARA NORMAL POWERS OF SOME SORT OR NOT.

I can inform you that I am being provoked, made a fool of with that immoral, sex , evil man who has got a cult alike that WAKO cult of USA that was burned down due to its immoral leaders and associated crime.

I best many survivers from that cult are taken by Mr Hooper gang.

Mr Hooper is so unethical that his types should be locked up or shown only in chambers of horrors.

I hate that man as he gets away by lying and by using his position as a white man.

Can the church help me or shw me a way that can help me to get police to arrest him.

I have to establsuih if he is telepathic or not and that can only be done if the POLICE in UK is alike Indian police that will bash up MR Hooper until he confessed.

Mr Hooper will nevrer confess until he is given electric shocks.Did DR Shipman confess ?

Such hard criminals or serial killers need bashing and electric shocks until they bleed.

Indian police might sprinkle salt on the wounds to make a killer confess.

UK policeis rich and can afford to waite for years prior to getting a confession.

But Mr ooper had looted my 34 years of life while that killer worked tirelessly on me and my life so that his name is gone into the Gyness Book of Records.

He even advertised that he can get £ 1 million rewards from BBC TV for being a telepathic.

I think that he is worst than Hitler who did live experimentaions on the Jews while this one does on us Indians and is not ven questioned by the police.

This national Front man knows how to loot Indians as he has got many corupt cabinet ministers to help him get away with or be provided for at all the time.

My plight is that I can not prove that he is doing any crime on me as the police is corrupt and this corrupt police will not A THING TO MR HOOPER NORE WILL ALLOW ME A SELF DEFENCE COURSE TO GET MR HOOPER CONFESS.

Obviously MR Hooper should be bashed until his <admin-profanity filter activated> come sout of him to give him as much pain as much he gives to other.

Mr Hooper will do any crime for money and such is his lust for money belonging to Indians.

I think that Chriastianity SHOULD DISOWN MR HOOPER AS HE IS UNETHICAL IN EVERY WAY.

E,g, he claims that he can tell what people are doing in their private life. That would also mean that he knew when his mother father were making love or when Tony Blair makes love or when the Queen makes love.

That would alone make him a DeMONIC AND UNETHICAL MAN.

I think that he should be exposed to the general public.

If my boss MOlly Bindza had known that MR Hooper was into telepathy and couple swapping, then others must had known about him too.

This man is so afraid of his own race.

But I had not even spoken to that crap more than 1 second or two.

I had made several reports against to my bosses.

e,g, in january 1976 I had made an open report on him. But he started chasing me next day.

In mid 1978 I had again reported on that pimp about his pimping activity directed at me inspite of the fcat that I was a goverenment officer.

But it is a hobby of MR Hooper to tell us Indians that we are nothing inspite of the fcat that he is only A level in his education and would like to bash up educated Indians or doctors.

I think that his insanity is due to his telepathy power that makes him feel that he is a God of the English.

I think that the Englosh race has got a right to meet their new GOD in MR Hooper to bash him up for doing crime on his own race.

THIS MAN IS A BORN COWARD.TO HIT PEOPLE FROM BEHIND IS HIS HOBBY.

HE WILL NOT COME INFRONT OF MY HOME AGAIN AND STAY THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO FIND QWHAT HAPPEN TO HIM NEST.

Mr Hooper had used Indian women and black women to do his crime.

I wonder what else those women do for him?

Can the Church inform me what course of action I can take against that DEMON please?

savinder

Savinder

Dear Sir,

Can you help me by shedding some light on a quotation in Holly Bible please as listed below:-

On a certain page, Lord Christ had stated that there will be a re-birth of the Devil who will think that he is the new messiah on this Earth. But no one must take him as the new messiah.

Can the Church inform me what course of action I can take against that DEMON please?

savinder

Savinder

i didnt read the whole thing, but first off. sikhi does not believe in an external "demon" entity.

iesu dyhI AMdir pMc cor vsih kwmu k®oDu loBu mohu AhMkwrw ]

eis dhaehee a(n)dhar pa(n)ch chor vasehi kaam krodhh lobh mohu aha(n)kaaraa ||

Within this body dwell the five thieves: sexual desire, anger, greed, emotional attachment and egotism.

AMimRqu lUtih mnmuK nhI bUJih koie n suxY pUkwrw ]

a(n)mrith loottehi manamukh nehee boojhehi koe n sunai pookaaraa ||

They plunder the Nectar, but the self-willed manmukh does not realize it; no one hears his complaint.

AMDw jgqu AMDu vrqwrw bwJu gurU gubwrw ]2]

a(n)dhhaa jagath a(n)dhh varathaaraa baajh guroo gubaaraa ||2||

The world is blind, and its dealings are blind as well; without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness. ||2||