Is It A Wives Tale

Guru Sevak

Guest s133k_s1kh

Are you talking about the ones that try to mix Sikhi with manmat? Because you may condone that sort of thing, but i won't! :TH:

I take pride in standing up to 'I know it all' bibian, and they don't like that i can tell thee....

FATEH!!

Na i wasn't talkin about those bibian. I was talkin in general about the Pendu Bibian who have their own rules to do certain things. Like Papi said washing hair becomes a problem for him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. ...Stuff like that.

I am not talkin about loser burian who go to deras and PAKANDI BABAs no.gif . Hope i have cleared the doubts you had veer ji. :TH:

GUR FATEH!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol washing hair reminds me of ma grandma

n i lovely washing my hair on tuesdays n friday juz for the fun of it

grandma wud say stuff like its no good & bad luck stuff........i'd be like acha?....chenga mein bhi dekhda ki hundaa... LOL.gif

i had a tough time in india man.... :D

guru sahib's photos & beside them were some devi devta photo...n it was khalsa dhaaba

lo karlo galh....eh sadey khalsey

WJKK WJKF

I know man, apparently girls are only meant to have a hair wash on friday, lol, but I don't care, like i said these bibya do ma head in!!! DONT LISTEN 2 EM. Pakandi baba- I love standin up to em aswell, he he he.

Ma pua came up wid "Don't keep Cactuses in da house, they cause fights" and ma poor aloe vera plant (Note: it is not a cactus) got chucked outside. :'(, until i rescued it, bachara!

No bibi's is gonna touch this Singhnee again!!!!

WJKK WJKF

lol my bibi cam up with not vacuuming on a wednesday? She said something like some Baba said not too...Waheguru knows what Baba... anyways I said to her, 'why do u belive that?' she says 'cos this baba knows a lot about Sikhi'....then i say'does this Baba know that vacuums have nowt to do with Sikhi, nor do superstitions (esp. as there were no such things as vacuums in Guru's times?)?' as usual i got the 'chupp kar hunn...kuri kissi dha gal nahin sundhi!' :D but now she vaccuums on a wednesday!

i went to a cuzins and the bibi was shouting at grandson because he had brought a ready cut pagh but it was still big so he cut it to his normal size but the bibi was shouing because she said if u cut ready cut turban its bad luck i was just like grin.gif wats the sangats views????????????

Jus a question before everyone keeps talkin bout the badluck issue and crap, i know its a waste of time but like did any one READ the post??

It says boy got shouted at BECAUSE he CUT a READY CUT pagh. Whats the difference??? its already cut?!?!?!?!

Jus a question before everyone keeps talkin bout the badluck issue and crap, i know its a waste of time but like did any one READ the post??

It says boy got shouted at BECAUSE he CUT a READY CUT pagh. Whats the difference??? its already cut?!?!?!?!

again, superstition. people dont realize that someone somewhere will cut that cloth to a specific lenght to make a pugh rolleyes.gif

lol my bibi cam up with not vacuuming on a wednesday? She said something like some Baba said not too...Waheguru knows what Baba... anyways I said to her, 'why do u belive that?' she says 'cos this baba knows a lot about Sikhi'....then i say'does this Baba know that vacuums have nowt to do with Sikhi, nor do superstitions (esp. as there were no such things as vacuums in Guru's times?)?' as usual i got the 'chupp kar hunn...kuri kissi dha gal nahin sundhi!' :D but now she vaccuums on a wednesday!

hahahaha....man this baba's are keeping up with technology

maybe they know the science behind vacuum cleaners tongue.gif

to the origional post.

HOW CAN IT BE BAD LUCK TO CUT A READY CUT PUGH ????

i'm only cutting it cos the factory didnt cut it propley............................... LOL.gif

i do remember my mum saying dont have a bath on mondays for some reason.......

the work i do i NEED TO have a shower every day...........

so what am i to do?

supersustion....wonderful thing....

to the origional post.

HOW CAN IT BE BAD LUCK TO CUT A READY CUT PUGH ????

i'm only cutting it cos the factory didnt cut it propley............................... LOL.gif

i do remember my mum saying dont have a bath on mondays for some reason.......

the work i do i NEED TO have a shower every day...........

so what am i to do?

supersustion....wonderful thing....

wish my mom said that .. i just hated taking bath... :e: