Is It A Wives Tale

Guru Sevak

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa....tat nail thingy is common....my grandma makes noise a lot of noise when i cut my nails at night...

the most funniest was in India.....I was leaving to bhindri to get some taksali kirpanas before leaving we met a brahmin.....so my grand aunty was like....behjo bhejo(sit down)....pani pilo....lol...i was like shocked......n asked kio.....she whispered.....bahman aageya mooray....hahaha....i cudnt stop laughing man.....she was like tuhada kamm nahi bannna

the kirpanas were being polished when reached bhindri....we were there for bout an hour or so....n when we reached home.....my cousin told them we were delayed n stuff.....n tats it....they were like vekhiaa chenga rehgiaa tusi paani pileya...shukar ah rab daa....kamm bann geyaa..... LOL.gif

With using a bit of common sense :D .. we can judge that the bibi was mad because she think that cutting pugh kapra smaller means wastage of the cloth.
good point but no need to yell, if it needs to be done to get a proper size then then so be it. why the big fit rolleyes.gif