Golden Temple Commitee

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we all will just buy tickets and go.

for starters , lets start a PETITTION!!!

CANT SIKH SANGAT MAKE A ONLINE PETITTION. IV'E HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND SIKH SANGAT SHUD SPREAD THE AWARNESS TO MEDIA THEY KNOW, AND WE ALL SHUD DO OUR PART IN STARTING PETITION IN OUT LOCAL AREAS.

THINK ABOUT IT, ITS THE FIRST STEP!!!!!! NO ONE IS SERIOUSLY GONNA BUY TICKETS TO INDIA AND GO!!

STOP BEING LAZY AND WAITNG 4 SUMTIN TO HAPPEN, WERE THE ONES COMPLAINING THEN WERE GONNA HAVE TO FLIPPPPIN MAKE A STAND.

SIKH SANGAT CAN YOU PLEASE START A PETITION.

START A MOTHERF***** PERTITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a online petition site:

http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html

I found sum other petitions started by sikhs, view them here:

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=www.P...A1%3B&hl=en

Wait so are you gonna start it or should I or should we both do one? :D @

im saying that sikh sangat shud start it.

and everyone spread the awarness about this petition thats being started.

screw the gurudwara comitees, the youth have to take a stand.

no jokes and lets get serious!!!!!!

can sumone who will be good at writing this petitionn start it or sikh sangat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think we all will just buy tickets and go.

for starters , lets start a PETITTION!!!

CANT SIKH SANGAT MAKE A ONLINE PETITTION. IV'E HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND SIKH SANGAT SHUD SPREAD THE AWARNESS TO MEDIA THEY KNOW, AND WE ALL SHUD DO OUR PART IN STARTING PETITION IN OUT LOCAL AREAS.

THINK ABOUT IT, ITS THE FIRST STEP!!!!!! NO ONE IS SERIOUSLY GONNA BUY TICKETS TO INDIA AND GO!!

STOP BEING LAZY AND WAITNG 4 SUMTIN TO HAPPEN, WERE THE ONES COMPLAINING THEN WERE GONNA HAVE TO FLIPPPPIN MAKE A STAND.

SIKH SANGAT CAN YOU PLEASE START A PETITION.

START A MOTHERF***** PERTITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a online petition site:

http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html

I found sum other petitions started by sikhs, view them here:

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=www.P...A1%3B&hl=en

Wait so are you gonna start it or should I or should we both do one? :D @

lol im not very good at writing the description of wats going on,

if u can start it then go ahead, ill b the first one to sign it! :TH:

and post the link to the petition.

First, you've got to buy my airline ticket! LOL.gif I prefer to fly in First Class only! Thanks! :@
you are the big manager, getting paid big bucks. YOU should be paying for 5 people's ticket mr. manager. share some of that bling bling :D rolleyes.gif

I think revival of sikh values starts from each individual.... lets fix outselves first and then kick out committee members from our respective gurughars and replace them with true gursikhs. If we manage to even replace 50% corrupt committes with real gursikhs, it will make a big impact on the way sikhi values are preserved. Corruption has seeped deep into most sikh organisations and we have to start from the bottom. Everyone knows western money has huge impact in punjab and the way this money is spent will make difference. Right now, corroupt committe members bribe SGPC and other officials with sangat's and gurughar's money. We need to dry up the pool of money for these corrupt ppl.Need to check the way charawa is ustilised. I personally feel all gurughars need to hire a CA (chartered accountant) to manage the money and all committee members have to worry is about cleaning langar halls and gurughar. I bet these corrupt ppl will run off the very next day. We need more youth representation in gurughars. You dont have to bo anywhere, start where you live.... If we could not make our voice heard locally, how we think we can change the whole SGPC! We need to have a youth party running for gurughar managements and build their jeewan based on bani so as not to get smitten by the corruption disease.

Just my 2 cents.