Maan Singh

SaRpAnCh

i've always been quite subtle when it comes to posts such as this - but now im gonna be totally honest about wat i think

if any those people on this site that do nindya of mahaan gursikhs had any gian then they wouldnt doit - it shows they have no kamai,

have any of the nindak idiots done years of naam simran without seeing daylight??

the answer is no

if any of the <banned word filter activated> NINDAKS had any gian theyd be able to distinguish between truth and fake

singh 1983 is 100% correct. People who do nindya of mahaan Gursikhs have no kamai. By Mahann Gursikhs we refer to Gursikhs like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji,, Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochal, Shaheed Bhai Shabaz Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Gurbax Singh Ji (Banda Bahadhur), Shaheed Bhai Bota Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Garja Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mehtab Singh Ji, Shaheed Bhai Sukha Singh Ji etc etc.

However to lump an alleged woman abuser who openly flouts Akal Takht Hukumnama in with real Panthic gems (mahaan Gursikhs) shows how low standards have fallen and how low some people hold the sacrifices of TRUE mahaan Gursikhs. Where was Bheva when our brothers were being killed in Punjab, what aspects of the Saint Soldier did he exhibit during these dark years ?

Kurtas,

Like i said earlier, i aint going to waste my time:

For once why cant we all come together and stand side by side......think about what we as Sikhs are doing to each other........Think about the HAND behind all these issues........Its an obvious agenda to wipe out Sikhi Da Parchaar!!!!!

United we Stand------Divided we fall!

You are right lets unite. But to unite we need to all respect the Hukumnama of the Akal Takht which you obviously do not want to do. We can unite behind the banner of Miri Piri but not behind some sadh. Choice is yours. You are most welcome to drop the divisive stance on various things which are in direct contradiction to HUKUMNAMA issued by the Akal Takht and we can move forward BUT if you want to remain loyal to your sadh (as opposed to the TRUTH from the Akal Takht) then there is no way we can unite.

after the attack in '84 Baba Mann Singh Started his 9 years of Bhagti.......what better way to conteract wat happened then by doing bhagti and then after 9yrs of no daylight in '93 started preaching the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

after the attack in '84 Baba Mann Singh Started his 9 years of Bhagti.......what better way to conteract wat happened then by doing bhagti and then after 9yrs of no daylight in '93 started preaching the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

FATEH!!!

9 years of no daylight :D :@ . Did you literally mean that ??

FATEH!!!

Literally.......i've spoken to people who live nearby where they did it and they say "we only occasionaly saw him at night , during the day he was in an underground poora doin bhagti!

FATEH!!!

Of cause there was no daylight as he was in a porra. That has got to be the biggest porkie I have heard in along time (sorry for the porkie jibe as Bheva may have told you not to eat meat in contradiction of a REAL AKAL TAKHT HUKUMNAMA as opposed to a rather sham press release). Reminds me of the c£ap that the North Koreans claim about Kim Jong Il as being a rare great man of Baekdu type who was born at Mt.Baekdu, a sacred mountain for Koreans.

So what stopped him continuing the morcha in 1993 ? Or did he think the objectives desired by the Khalsa Panth vanish in 1993.

You nuthuggers can try as you want, publish as many adverts missusing the Akal Takht for your sinister purposes but we can see through your propaganda.

For about the millionth time of asking :

W H E N

I S

B H E V A

G O I N G

T O

C A N A D A ?????

Guest s133k_s1kh

Literally.......i've spoken to people who live nearby where they did it and they say "we only occasionaly saw him at night , during the day he was in an underground poora doin bhagti!

FATEH!!!

But isn't that against the basic principle of SIKHI of being with SANGAT ?? I have known people doing bhagti, but that don't mean they cut themselves from the world. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was against this. wasn't he ???

GUR FATEH!!

FATEH!!!

But isn't that against the basic principle of SIKHI of being with SANGAT ?? I have known people doing bhagti, but that don't mean they cut themselves from the world. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was against this. wasn't he ???

GUR FATEH!!

Guru Teg Bahadur did bhagti for 27yrs without seeing daylight!

its not cutting off from sangat.....if people wanted to see them they cud but not when they were doing the bhagti! thats wen they were realising the true power of Waheguru!

its all gud being in sangat but if want to open ur dasam dwar (tenth gate) its needs to be individual meditation!

FATEH!!!

GUR FATEH!!

they werent against it . they told us in kalyug we should live a grishti jeevan one which is within a family and society, but they are many sants, brahmgianis who do not need to do that, there are reasons for why we wud need to and some people may not............. as for the arguing over sant baba maan singh, i wont be wastin my breath, i realise that if he is innocent i do not need to argue the case becos truth sticks forever......