Baba Nihal Singh Harianwala Beaten Up

sher-e-panjab

Guest Narinder Singh

I enjoy reading a lot of your posts kurtas, but a lot of what u write is obsurd.

Why does Simranjit Singh Mann have to be perfect? Why does he have to do everything YOU think is right in order to be respected? Of course he could've handled certain situations better, maybe he couldnt, we dont know, cuz we werent there. What we do know is his intentions and his motives, and they are obviously at the end of the day, for the well being of the panth. People like Badal and other gadaars could care less about the panth and some are hell bent on destroying it, yet you'd spend all your time and energy getting angry at people who are trying their hardest to get things done.

Were u there when he was roughed up? No, so u wouldnt know, and dont tell me you would have tried to take some of the guys down with u, its easy to talk all tough but when it comes down to doing it, most people freeze. And in case u forgot Simranjit Singh Mann is probably 40 years older than u. As for the members of his party that ran from Badals thugs out of fear, blame them, not Simranjit Singh Mann.

Im pretty sure Simranjit Singh Mann would in most situation, sit down and address the sangat to clarify any misunderstandings because he is a humble gursikh, people such as Badal and other gadaars would never show up because they're liars, feel like they dont need to address anyone, or just too damn afraid.

I salute Simranjit Singh Mann for his seva, i dont have to agree with him on everything to support or respect him, he's been through a lot more than any of us can imagine, i hope we can all see that.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy reading a lot of your posts kurtas, but a lot of what u write is obsurd.

Why does Simranjit Singh Mann have to be perfect? Why does he have to do everything YOU think is right in order to be respected? Of course he could've handled certain situations better, maybe he couldnt, we dont know, cuz we werent there. What we do know is his intentions and his motives, and they are obviously at the end of the day, for the well being of the panth. People like Badal and other gadaars could care less about the panth and some are hell bent on destroying it, yet you'd spend all your time and energy getting angry at people who are trying their hardest to get things done.

Were u there when he was roughed up? No, so u wouldnt know, and dont tell me you would have tried to take some of the guys down with u, its easy to talk all tough but when it comes down to doing it, most people freeze. And in case u forgot Simranjit Singh Mann is probably 40 years older than u. As for the members of his party that ran from Badals thugs out of fear, blame them, not Simranjit Singh Mann.

Im pretty sure Simranjit Singh Mann would in most situation, sit down and address the sangat to clarify any misunderstandings because he is a humble gursikh, people such as Badal and other gadaars would never show up because they're liars, feel like they dont need to address anyone, or just too damn afraid.

I salute Simranjit Singh Mann for his seva, i dont have to agree with him on everything to support or respect him, he's been through a lot more than any of us can imagine, i hope we can all see that.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think posts from people like you are absurd. They know little about what is going on at ground level but think the sun shines out of Mr Manns backside. He is not the Panthic savious you guys paint him out to be. Remember his big thing about taking a large Siri Sahib into parliament, soon withered away after the initial publicity and he was soon going in withou it.

Tell us what seva he has done ? Like the Mo Ali Jinnah library in Sangrur he wanted to set up with his parliamentary development fund. Why Jinnah ? Had he run out of Panthic Shaheeds he could have named a library after ? Then there are cases of him using Panthic gems like Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji Ghuman when he was alive and ignoring his family when he became shaheed.

It is not about him having to do what I think is right but him following Sikh teachings and traditions. We are not taught to be gandhi type pacifists who sit and take a beating. Can you imagine if any of the Khalsa Shaheeds had taken a Mann approach ? Can you imagine Shaheed Baba GS Manochal Ji sitting on the floor taking a beating from Panthic enemies ? NO.

Guest Narinder Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think posts from people like you are absurd. They know little about what is going on at ground level but think the sun shines out of Mr Manns backside. He is not the Panthic savious you guys paint him out to be. Remember his big thing about taking a large Siri Sahib into parliament, soon withered away after the initial publicity and he was soon going in withou it.

Tell us what seva he has done ? Like the Mo Ali Jinnah library in Sangrur he wanted to set up with his parliamentary development fund. Why Jinnah ? Had he run out of Panthic Shaheeds he could have named a library after ? Then there are cases of him using Panthic gems like Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji Ghuman when he was alive and ignoring his family when he became shaheed.

It is not about him having to do what I think is right but him following Sikh teachings and traditions. We are not taught to be gandhi type pacifists who sit and take a beating. Can you imagine if any of the Khalsa Shaheeds had taken a Mann approach ? Can you imagine Shaheed Baba GS Manochal Ji sitting on the floor taking a beating from Panthic enemies ? NO.

Once again, keep riding the "why did he take his sri sahib off now" bandwagon, it's the cheapest and easiest way to attack a persons credibility. He has on many occasions let the public know why he did this, so move on. Anyway, you're making it out to sound like i worship the dude, drop your pre-conceived notions about me and listen to what i actualy wrote. He's not perfect, most politicians are far from perfect, but his heart is in the right place, and his agenda is panthic, it has always been. As for this whole "sikhs shouldn't be passive" slogan your screaming out, maybe you've forgotten about the freedom struggle in india and the hundreds and upon hundreds of "passive" protests sikhs held, u should re-read history my friend. Sikhs were dragged by their hair in these sort of protests but stayed peaceful. Even during the Dharam Yudh Morcha sikhs were arrested in the thousands and were given extremely harsh treatment. To you its all about "beat them up" and screw the bigger picture.

In june of 1984 Sikhs finally raised their weapons when their home was attacked, when it was the only thing left to do and the only practical thing left to do. If u wanna talk about Simranjit Singh Mann not doing anything to defend himself, u might as well question those hundreds of thousand sikhs who were slowly tortured to death through out Sikh history, why didnt they raise their arms and put up a fight?

Did u forget how many times Mann has been arrested and tortured? How many times he has been detained? How many times he has been beaten and how much crap he has taken from so called sikhs such as urself who he thought would support him? I guess the whole sri sahib issue completely outweighs all that doesnt it?

At the end of the day he is the ONLY, and i'll repeat, ONLY politician who is fighting for Sikh rights in india, and is one of the few people that has chosen to be a voice for the minorities suffering from the brutal Indian empire.

Sorry if ive said anything to that offended you, that's just my take on it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Woah! thats just not on, Baba Nihal Singh ji, he has personally visited us several times in our house in the UK, and I am totally angry now. Baba Nihal Singh Ji is true puran sant. If Manns singhs people are messing, they are really asking for it now.... :D

do puran sants send their boys to defend badal( the biggest panth dhoki in this century)?