Who Am I

Guest Lost

Hi, im Khalsa123.

I'm a "gora" hopefuly ond day to become a Sikh. I am kind of in the same situation as you, i want to be come a sikh but my family and a few are my friends are totally agaisnt it! I agree with "heart" take a Hukamnama, let Vaheguroo help you in this difficult time. I truly feel for you, and i'll pray for you.

Khalsa123 :TH:

pray.gif Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh! pray.gif

• 2 weeks later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

i no what you mean i have been through that stage of who should i chill wid shud i keep kesh, or not should i drink or not shud i smoke or not.

by reading your post i can t ell you hve pyaar 4 sikhi and pyaaas to learn more which is encouraging.

you obviously no whats right and wrong.. its just about battling your mind and the enemies that attack it.

mahraj has said those who win over their mind can win over the world... let your mind become your slave and not you become its slave.

as for seeing Singhs and they blank you next time just luk em straight in the eye n give them a smile and greet em with guru jis fateh.

become pure with ur actions and deeds... if you uplift others , god will uplfit you, if you serve others god will serve you. when u grace others , god will grace you wen u give to others god will give to you. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO SERVE OTHERS THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO FIND HEAVEN ON EARTH

be like the light house and guide people from the darkness to their destination. All of us embracing this spirit of giving can share the joy of being like the lighthouse be full of kindness and sweetness.

God has created each and every one of us for a purpose you jsut need to realise what that purpose is

let ppl at your uni grow in ttheir own right your small little things said to them, will 2moro u'll become their guiding stars and they will be running to you to serve them and help them

God has created each and every one of us for a purpose you are here to serve u are hear to guide and encourage others to happiness

''Im too scared to add people on msn they probably like hardcore Sikhs and plus some Gursikhs at uni seem like TOO religous i'll be honest with you i consider myself religious but im also sort of an <banned word filter activated> like i say stupid and funny things, sometimes i see that people dont always share my sense of humour, since i do like to LAAF alot.''

thers plenty of sangat out there who laff and have a warm conversation on sikhi which i knonw makes in 10 times beta 4 sumone cumin in sikhi as i was like dat dat,still am and plus i laff alot like a <banned word filter activated> too lol

bt i live up north so if you wt any help pr msn or anythng its allgood,id be happy to help