Sprits in Gurd?

Jkaur

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

from what ive heard - shaheed singhs/singhnia come to hemkunt sahib at night time rolleyes.gif

i have heard that the sewadars at hemkunt sahib have heard the water splashing during amrit vela....they think it might be Guru Gobind Singh Ji....

Why during night and not day?

do they get disturbed by the Sangat rolleyes.gif

agree with S1ngh :@:@

r>

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I have an idea... Bhai Veer Singh ji wrote...

Bahuta sochya na karo

Bas naam yaad rahe

Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

hahahahahahha gabroo moorakh is a guy tongue.gif heheheheheh but feel free to call him bhainjee *lol* :@ too. and yeah you have a pretty good point there..if we juz spend all our time on naam we'll be no better off then udasis or some ascetic. gurbanee says balance both. :@ plus its good if we learn about spirits...such an interesting thing to talk about.

Bahuta sochya na karo

Bas naam yaad rahe

if you dont give your brain some form of exercise to do, it will reduce to being just a bunch of mush. and this is scientifically proven. an idle mind is a devil's workshop. :@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Balwinder Kaur Bhenji... we already do lot of excercise for our brain in our daily life... But the time we spend doing nothing can be used for naam abhyaas... well ofcourse you guys are much more knowledgable and gurmukhs but I was hardly spending even one tenth of time in naam abhyaas... and if you have Waheguroo in your mind then it is not idle... its just you are not thinking about things which will confuse us...

**Nama Kahe tilochna mukh te raam samaal, haath paaon kar kaam sabh cheet niranjan naal**

For this topic... everyone has his own experiences which depends upon the awastha... it will confuse lot of people if you discuss than helping them learn anything... the thing started with spirits and then the talk about ghost started... if you read the jeevan katha of baba harnaam singh ji ram pur khere vaale... he had 2 shaheed singhs with him always...

Well if you think that you will be learning from it... good for you but I highly think that it will be more confusing than learning...

Yeah ghosts and spirits and magic is always interesting thing for singaporeans/malaysians I don't know why... whereever you see people talk this only :@...

Anyways just given my views but everyone's views are different so carry on :@

Stay chardi kala

Keep imbued in seva and simran

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur
Yeah ghosts and spirits and magic is always interesting thing for singaporeans/malaysians I don't know why... whereever you see people talk this only ...

hehehehehehehhehe i pity u....you're stuck in this island and have to tolerate our fascination with the ghost/spirit world. tongue.gif if you're tired of it then start a new topic LAH tongue.gif nah i dont think it'll be confusing.... its more INTERESTING than confusing.