Break Amrit

Guest Anonymous Kaur

Guest s133k_s1kh
Someone asked me what happens to an amritdhari if he/she 'breaks' his amrit and doesn't want to be amritdhari.

What happens to him after death?

I haven't died yet...i'll get back to you on this tongue.gif . Can you carry a laptop when you die ?? :D

And could you please enlighten me on what happens to an amritdhari when he/she dies ?? as you have asked about a non-amritdhari, i am assuming you know the fate of amritdharis after death.

Someone asked me what happens to an amritdhari if he/she 'breaks' his amrit and doesn't want to be amritdhari.

ddY dosu n dyaU iksY dosu krMmw AwpixAw ]

dhadhai dhos n dhaeoo kisai dhos kara(n)maa aapaniaa ||

Dadda: Do not blame anyone else; blame instead your own actions.

jo mY kIAw so mY pwieAw dosu n dIjY Avr jnw ]21]

jo mai keeaa so mai paaeiaa dhos n dheejai avar janaa ||21||

Whatever I did, for that I have suffered; I do not blame anyone else. ||21||

=================================

nwmu Ksm kw iciq n kIAw kptI kptu kmwxw ]

naam khasam kaa chith n keeaa kapattee kapatt kamaanaa ||

The deceitful person does not remember the Lord's Name; he practices only deceit.

jm duAwir jw pkiV clwieAw qw cldw pCuqwxw ]4]

jam dhuaar jaa pakarr chalaaeiaa thaa chaladhaa pashhuthaanaa ||4||

When he is marched in chains to Death's door, then, he regrets his actions. ||4||

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ॥

One who turns away from the Guru, and becomes baymukh - without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

ਪਾਵੈ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਰ ਥੈ ਕੋਈ ਪੁਛਹੁ ਬਿਬੇਕੀਆ ਜਾਏ ॥

He shall not find liberation anywhere else either; go and ask the wise ones about this.

ਅਨੇਕ ਜੂਨੀ ਭਰਮਿ ਆਵੈ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥

He shall wander through countless incarnations; without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

ਫਿਰਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਪਾਏ ਲਾਗਿ ਚਰਣੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਏ ॥

But liberation is attained, when one is attached to the feet of the True Guru, chanting the Word of the Shabad.

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥੨੨॥

Says Nanak, contemplate this and see, that without the True Guru, there is no liberation. ||22||

Guest _khalsa_

I haven't died yet...i'll get back to you on this tongue.gif . Can you carry a laptop when you die ?? :D

And could you please enlighten me on what happens to an amritdhari when he/she dies ?? as you have asked about a non-amritdhari, i am assuming you know the fate of amritdharis after death.

i think u will be punished accordingly i mean no one knows what can be god's decision it is in his will to do whatever he decides who are we to ask him abt his ways?