Tell The Truth (poll)

Guest s133k_s1kh

Would you go back to Punjab ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

don't worry just yet ppl leave it with sl33k_s1kh for the min. just keep ideas coming.

here's an idea (hopefully this wil take off) how about we orgainse a blood donation thing at the gurdwara so the sangat can find out more about blood, organ, bone marow donations. you knw hoa the nhs is always going on about asians not donating enough of these things.

leave it with me for a while (could be a little slow), let u know if its possible. this can be one of those string off things hopefully moving on to bigger and better.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

English Translation :

SORAT’H, FIRST MEHL:

Those who serve the True Guru, O Beloved, their companions are saved as well. No one blocks their way, O Beloved, and the Lord’s Ambrosial Nectar is on their tongue. Without the Fear of God, they are so heavy that they sink and drown, O Beloved; but the Lord, casting His Glance of Grace, carries them across. || 1 || I ever praise You, O Beloved, I ever sing Your Praises. Without the boat, one is drowned in the sea of fear, O Beloved; how can I reach the distant shore? || 1 || Pause || I praise the Praiseworthy Lord, O Beloved; there is no other one to praise. Those who praise my God are good, O Beloved; they are imbued with the Word of the Shabad, and His Love. If I join them, O Beloved, I can churn the essence and so find joy. || 2 || The gateway to honor is Truth, O Beloved; it bears the Insignia of the True Name of the Lord. We come into the world, and we depart, with our destiny written and pre-ordained, O Beloved; realize the Command of the Commander. Without the Guru, this Command is not understood, O Beloved; True is the Power of the True Lord. || 3 || By His Command, we are conceived, O Beloved, and by His Command, we grow in the womb. By His Command, we are born, O Beloved, head-first, and upside-down. The Gurmukh is honored in the Court of the Lord, O Beloved; he departs after resolving his affairs. || 4 || By His Command, one comes into the world, O Beloved, and by His Will, he goes. By His Will, some are bound and gagged and driven away, O Beloved; the self-willed manmukhs suffer their punishment. By His Command, the Word of the Shabad, is realized, O Beloved, and one goes to the Court of the Lord robed in honor. || 5 || By His Command, some accounts are accounted for, O Beloved; by His Command, some suffer in egotism and duality. By His Command, one wanders in reincarnation, O Beloved; deceived by sins and demerits, he cries out in his suffering. If he comes to realize the Command of the Lord’s Will, O Beloved, then he is blessed with Truth and Honor. || 6 || It is so difficult to speak it, O Beloved; how can we speak, and hear, the True Name? I am a sacrifice to those who praise the Lord, O Beloved. I have obtained the Name, and I am satisfied, O Beloved; by His Grace, I am united in His Union. || 7 || If my body were to become the paper, O Beloved, and my mind the inkpot; and if my tongue became the pen, O Beloved, I would write, and contemplate, the Glorious Praises of the True Lord. Blessed is that scribe, O Nanak, who writes the True Name, and enshrines it within his heart. || 8 || 3 ||

Sunday, 6th Maghar (Samvat 538 Nanakshahi) (Page: 636)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s133k_s1kh
Not intil it remains under india's control! - Once it's established as Khalsitan, then yes i shall go and live there. - I'll also have a house here so i can enjoy both worlds

What about the people who are suffering there Pakhandi Baba ji ?? Tusi Kirpa karro uhna te kuch..Does it matter if it is Punjab or Khalistan ??

Khlasa Productions, yes i am working on it. Will get the details once i have everything chalked out :TH:

Guest Khalsa Productions

ok your doing a great job. Thank you. I thoought everone had gone india and left me behind lol

Not intil it remains under india's control! - Once it's established as Khalsitan, then yes i shall go and live there. - I'll also have a house here so i can enjoy both worlds

What about the people who are suffering there Pakhandi Baba ji ?? Tusi Kirpa karro uhna te kuch..Does it matter if it is Punjab or Khalistan ??

Khlasa Productions, yes i am working on it. Will get the details once i have everything chalked out :TH:

True, people are suffering - But until we get rid of those ra***e badmash from SGPC/Akal Thakt etc etc, us mere Skhs can not make the major changes required!

Change in preaching of Sikhi needs to be implemented

Babas/Gurus need to be eradicated (not including me of course, i must remain :TH: )

Distruction of all sharab tekhas etc should be implemented.

Lots has to be done, and if hte first point is not addressed there is no point as it'll only slide back into mayhem.

ok your doing a great job. Thank you. I thoought everone had gone india and left me behind lol

What's this about going India eh? (brief me please, too many posts to read)

Baba di kirpa hove

• 2 months later...

True, people are suffering - But until we get rid of those ra***e badmash from SGPC/Akal Thakt etc etc, us mere Skhs can not make the major changes required!

Change in preaching of Sikhi needs to be implemented

Babas/Gurus need to be eradicated (not including me of course, i must remain :TH: )

Distruction of all sharab tekhas etc should be implemented.

Lots has to be done, and if hte first point is not addressed there is no point as it'll only slide back into mayhem.

What's this about going India eh? (brief me please, too many posts to read)

Baba di kirpa hove

The plan is that by Summer 2008 we each should have raised enough money for our own tickets to India and have enough money to make us last (survive) and be able to take part in seva to try and make a few positive changes in Punjab i.e. helping educate against famale feotus killing, drug abusers, alciholics, school stuff etc.