Delhi - A Novel

$ingh $oorma

Hmm.... am not gonna bother entertaining you .. when i said sittin behind the monitor, it wasn't refering to you in particular ..i was talkin about everyone in general.

The funny thing is you ignored the HUKUM part from my post and all you could see was.. a statement about typinf stuff ?? Shows how concerned you are about what people type... You keep feeding your ego mitra...have fun :lol:

I ususally don't type or write but this is prob the first time me typing so much, if i am typing i'm typing for good...

happy typing :D

Well i didn't miss the HUKAM part, because there was nothing to write about that statement.. because everything happens for good and happens in waheguru's raja in other words hukam. But instead you missed the WORD part of my reply.. and thatsa nice way to get ur legs out of something where you put them first.. we been doing that from years.... And i don't want your rpely to entertin myself, if i was here for entertainment, I could've just turned on the tv and watched my fav tv show.. I want you to reply to clear doubts..

One man talking is usually interpreted wrong by mind but lots are right, even though they are wrong.. Its not about my ego or your ego its about the panth.. and where we are leading our self...missing or misinterpretatin the history..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

Singh Soorma, unfortunately im not blessed with your unmatched knowledge and deep understanding of when and how a sikh should take action. But i do know one thing, at thats if a person has the blood of over 5,000 innocent people on their hands, theres no option for them, only death. This is a not a sikh view, this is the view of all free countries and free thinkers through out the world, thats a fact my friend.

Fateh

Singh Soorma, unfortunately im not blessed with your unmatched knowledge and deep understanding of when and how a sikh should take action. But i do know one thing, at thats if a person has the blood of over 5,000 innocent people on their hands, theres no option for them, only death. This is a not a sikh view, this is the view of all free countries and free thinkers through out the world, thats a fact my friend.

Fateh

How many people's blood did Aurangzeb had? As far as i know its more then 10,000 but Guru Gobind Singh Ji let him die in Waheguru's Raja.. This is fact also my veer jio!!

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh

How many people's blood did Aurangzeb had? As far as i know its more then 10,000 but Guru Gobind Singh Ji let him die in Waheguru's Raja.. This is fact also my veer jio!!

Why do u keep talking about Aurangzeb? Guru Sahib defeated him, thats why he wrote Zafarnama, just as Sikhs defeated Wazir Khan, Massa Ranghar or Indra. Victory is brought forth in many ways. But once again, u ignore what ive stated just as u have ignored everyone else who posted. You jump around when u cant answer a simple question.

Tell me, what do u think the people of the world will have in store for Bin Laden when they catch him? Are they going to tell him to step down as the leader of Al-Qaida? Tell me, what happened to Saddam? Would the people of Iraq or the Kurds be satisfied with an apology? What would've happened to Hitler if the coward didnt kill himself? The Allied forces would've had an open discussion with the guy over dinner? Did Udham Singh go to England to have tea with Dyer and discuss his grievances on the lines of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre? At least try to be a little practical. and think realistically, freedom loving people through out the world will never tolerate injustice and never have. Someone who claims to be a "Singh Soorma" should be on the front lines fighting against that injustice.

Im done with you, youre getting really really annoying now, (sorry, im just being honest).

Fateh.

Fateh

Why do u keep talking about Aurangzeb? Guru Sahib defeated him, thats why he wrote Zafarnama, just as Sikhs defeated Wazir Khan, Massa Ranghar or Indra. Victory is brought forth in many ways. But once again, u ignore what ive stated just as u have ignored everyone else who posted. You jump around when u cant answer a simple question.

Tell me, what do u think the people of the world will have in store for Bin Laden when they catch him? Are they going to tell him to step down as the leader of Al-Qaida? Tell me, what happened to Saddam? Would the people of Iraq or the Kurds be satisfied with an apology? What would've happened to Hitler if the coward didnt kill himself? The Allied forces would've had an open discussion with the guy over dinner? Did Udham Singh go to England to have tea with Dyer and discuss his grievances on the lines of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre? At least try to be a little practical. and think realistically, freedom loving people through out the world will never tolerate injustice and never have. Someone who claims to be a "Singh Soorma" should be on the front lines fighting against that injustice.

Im done with you, youre getting really really annoying now, (sorry, im just being honest).

Fateh.

We will find out because future is always waiting, but before i leave heres a definition of Zafarnama, it wasn't a victory with weapons, It was a victory with words. IN this case take Indra as Aurangzeb, he died himself guru ji never killed him nor won over him. But Guru Ji did surely won him spritually and psychologically, thats all that matters. He died in waheguru's raja. Heres what zafarnama means:-

Zafarnāmah (Punjabi: ਜ਼ਫ਼ਰਨਾਮਹ or ਜ਼ਫ਼ਰਨਾਮਾ, Persian: ظفرنامہ‎) means the Notification of Victory and is the name given to the letter sent by the tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh in 1705 to the Mughal Emperor of India, Aurangzeb. The letter is written in Persian verse.

In this letter, Guru Gobind reminds Aurangzeb how he and his henchmen had broken their oaths sworn upon the Koran. He also states that in spite of his several sufferings, he had won a moral victory over the Emperor who had broken all his vows. Despite sending a huge army to capture or kill the Guru, the Mughal forces did not succeed in their mission.

In the 111 verses of this notice, the Guru rebukes Aurangzeb for his weaknesses as a human being and for excesses as a leader. The Guru also confirms his confidence and his unflinching faith in the Almighty even after suffering extreme personal loss of his father, mother, and all four of his sons to Aurangzeb.

Of the 111 verses, the maximum numbers of 34 verses are to praise God; 32 deal with Aurangzeb's invitation for the Guru to meet him and the Guru's refusal to meet the Emperor - instead the Guru asks Aurangzeb to visit him; 24 verses detail the events in the Battle of Chamkaur, which took place on 22 December 1704; 15 verses reprove Aurangzeb for breaking promise given by him and by his agents to the Guru; In verses 78 and 79, Guru Gobind had also warned Aurangzeb about the resolve of the Khalsa not to rest till his evil empire is destroyed; 6 verses praise Aurangzeb.

I did my best. But you chose the Kirpan as the last answer.. & I will await an answer 'till i breathe my last breath... I will await how many issues can we solve of the power of Kirpan.. in today's world.. I will await if we can keep our tubans legal.. But in case in your life you ever remember me, remember my four ally's.

Which led to Indras death and others was ANGER, while a sikhs main and first job is to defeat these five thieves: Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachment, and Pride.

$ingh $oorma, I completely understand the point you are trying to make.

If at all someone has to descend to the level of revenge then there is an ancient jungle saying that "REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD".

If your anger can't stand the test of time in the very least, then you ain't worthy of taking revenge on any one.

Once anger boils down, the conscience takes control over a human being again, the true test of determination of ones' ability to take revenge for any atrocity and if the person who has committed the atrocity really deserves to be avenged will get much clearer.

'Hot headed' people usually do things because they are more concerned about 'Log kya kahenge'/'What will people say' if I don't do anything about it factor. They are mostly concerned with ridicule by their peers and society if they are seen to be doing nothing and come across as a pancy rather than a conscious need to avenge the loss of a loved one. They also in a sense fear to face themselves after such a calamity thus feel it is much better to vent on someone.

Anyhow humans have no right to take each other's life anyways because that is entirely Gods prerogative because it is he/them who gave us life.

But the sin we commit by taking someone's life in revenge is far lesser if it is done with a calm, clear, and conscious mind with a firm conviction that we r atleast doing something for the benefit of the larger society atleast rather than just a vain quest to give vent to our animal instincts and behaving like a hot-headed animal.

Secondly coming to the point of Indira Gandhi's death, like it or not she was betrayed by her Sikh bodyguard who was entrusted to protect her. He had betrayed from his karma and betrayed from his basic duty, which was to protect her. Indira was informed by her intelligence agencies that her Sikh bodyguards were probably conspiring against her, yet she reposed faith in her Sikh bodyguards and said that would not do her any harm because she trusted them completely.

Those people whom she trusted completely finally took her life.

no body cares about indras death now man that soo 20 plus years ago n people still argue about whether it was right or wrong

as 4 mr khuswant singh give him a cupla rupees he'll prob right a book about how great sant jarnail singh was and how great satwant singh beant singh and kehar singh were for plotting agaisnt her

money talks in india

as 4 mr khuswant singh give him a cupla rupees he'll prob right a book about how great sant jarnail singh was and how great satwant singh beant singh and kehar singh were for plotting agaisnt her

money talks in india

lol..if he is sooo 'buyable' then why get our undies in a twist discussing about him and fuming at his work. He is entitled to his views and if people on here can't 'accept' his right to hold an independent view then we on this forum are heading the way of taliban.

Which led to Indras death and others was ANGER, while a sikhs main and first job is to defeat these five thieves: Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachment, and Pride.

If at all someone has to descend to the level of revenge then there is an ancient jungle saying that "REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD".

If your anger can't stand the test of time in the very least, then you ain't worthy of taking revenge on any one.

Once anger boils down, the conscience takes control over a human being again, the true test of determination of ones' ability to take revenge for any atrocity and if the person who has committed the atrocity really deserves to be avenged will get much clearer.

'Hot headed' people usually do things because they are more concerned about 'Log kya kahenge'/'What will people say' if I don't do anything about it factor. They are mostly concerned with ridicule by their peers and society if they are seen to be doing nothing and come across as a pancy rather than a conscious need to avenge the loss of a loved one. They also in a sense fear to face themselves after such a calamity thus feel it is much better to vent on someone.

Anyhow humans have no right to take each other's life anyways because that is entirely Gods prerogative because it is he/them who gave us life.

But the sin we commit by taking someone's life in revenge is far lesser if it is done with a calm, clear, and conscious mind rather than behaving like a hot-headed animal.

Secondly coming to the point of Indira Gandhi's death, like it or not she was betrayed by her Sikh bodyguard who was entrusted to protect her. He had betrayed from his karma and betrayed from his basic duty, which was to protect her. Indira was informed by her intelligence agencies that her Sikh bodyguards were probably conspiring against her, yet she reposed faith in her Sikh bodyguards and said that would not do her any harm because she trusted them completely.

Veera I know thats point i was trying to make. I'm not here talkin about just us, i had to make this post because of our future generation. Most of us at this forum were alive during 1980s and early 90s and were born in India, some where born outside but went to india to study etc. And there views changed because of the society there were in.

But just last week, at my locakl gurg ghar, talking about history of 1984. A 10 YEAR OLD kid asked the teacher, "WERE ALL SIKH PEOPLE FROM 1984 BAD?" The teacher asked why? and then that 10 year old kid responded because those 2 sikhs who were supposed to protect the pm of india decieved her, isn't that againt what baba ji told us last week?

The teacher was just shocked. Veer Ji, Its not about us because all can be hotheaded because we saw what happened,(You guys were saying me that how can i say something about shaheeds, well my family members died during 1984-1994) its ones first respond by CNS to be angry.

But when you try to explain why you were angry to the new generation, IT DOES NOT MAKES ANY SENSE. And when i say new generation i'm talking about people from outside India living in authoritive countries.

All i want sangat to do is THINK and do GOOD for ourselves and the whole panth as well as the world...

no body cares about indras death now man that soo 20 plus years ago n people still argue about whether it was right or wrong

money talks in india

You are forgetting something, Its the same guy who gave up his political position from Cabinet when 1984 incidence took place. If he was all about money who could've stayed in politics like SAJJAN etc people. If he was buyable etc or with bad thoughts in mind, why did he left?

For more information, he was a religious person, a man who never drank or eat meat. It all changed the day 1984 happened. That same day he resigned, left the city and moved to his house in a village. After the delhi pogroms he started drinking.

If you are that interested in mudslinging on KS watch the documentary that was aired by BBC of him.. Read the book writen by another author on his life..

But the sin we commit by taking someone's life in revenge is far lesser if it is done with a calm, clear, and conscious mind rather than behaving like a hot-headed animal.

Veera I know thats point i was trying to make. I'm not here talkin about just us, i had to make this post because of our future generation. Most of us at this forum were alive during 1980s and early 90s and were born in India, some where born outside but went to india to study etc. And there views changed because of the society there were in.

But just last week, at my locakl gurg ghar, talking about history of 1984. A 10 YEAR OLD kid asked the teacher, "WERE ALL SIKH PEOPLE FROM 1984 BAD?" The teacher asked why? and then that 10 year old kid responded because those 2 sikhs who were supposed to protect the pm of india decieved her, isn't that againt what baba ji told us last week?

The teacher was just shocked. Veer Ji, Its not about us because all can be hotheaded because we saw what happened,(You guys were saying me that how can i say something about shaheeds, well my family members died during 1984-1994) its ones first respond by CNS to be angry.

But when you try to explain why you were angry to the new generation, IT DOES NOT MAKES ANY SENSE. And when i say new generation i'm talking about people from outside India living in authoritive countries.

All i want sangat to do is THINK and do GOOD for ourselves and the whole panth as well as the world...

money talks in india

You are forgetting something, Its the same guy who gave up his political position from Cabinet when 1984 incidence took place. If he was all about money who could've stayed in politics like SAJJAN etc people. If he was buyable etc or with bad thoughts in mind, why did he left?

For more information, he was a religious person, a man who never drank or eat meat. It all changed the day 1984 happened. That same day he resigned, left the city and moved to his house in a village. After the delhi pogroms he started drinking.

If you are that interested in mudslinging on KS watch the documentary that was aired by BBC of him.. Read the book writen by another author on his life..

AND FOR MOST, HE RETURED ALL THE HONORS GIVEN TO HIM, HE REJECTED EVERY SINGLE SERVICE GIVEN TO HIM BY INDIAN GOVT., WHICH IS STILL LIKE THAT. HOW CAN A MAN WHO WANTED MONEY AND FAME COULD'VE REJECTED THE INDIA'S HIGHEST AWARD OF HONOR, PADAM VIBHUSHAN?? IT IS STILL LIKE THAT, HE REJECTED THE PADAM VIBHUSHAN 4 TIMES ALREADY...

----------

I thought you guys might ask from where i got this infomration, Its taken from "A man called Khushwant Singh", By Rohini Singh. It is legally accepted book by LOC under Biographies...