Delhi - A Novel

$ingh $oorma

Which led to Indras death and others was ANGER, while a sikhs main and first job is to defeat these five thieves: Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachment, and Pride.

did you interview bhai beant singh and bhai satwant singh when coming to this conclusion?

I pity sikhs like you who question mahaan shaheeds of the panth and never question the tyrannical system of persecution and genocide. For you, the best advide is to take out the martial tradition of the sikhs. But this puts indians in a very grave predicament.

1)take out the martial tradition of the sikhs and the khalsitan movement dies.

2) take out the martial tradition of the sikhs and Pakistan is doing Namaaz in the Red Fort the next day.

be careful what you wish for.

people like you with so much academic know how waste your energy on analyzing the deaths of a few Indian tyrants and ignore the deaths of thousands of innocents. Indian house negro sikhs waste hours and hours debating about indira's death but don't spend a minute on the tens of thousands of innocent sikh victims.

read your Kushwant sio, he caters to people like you. Tenu tera kushwant sio mubarak. If our posts are not up to your level of intelligence then wadayiaah.

peace.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
Which led to Indras death and others was ANGER, while a sikhs main and first job is to defeat these five thieves: Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachment, and Pride.

How are you so sure that it was anger ??..how old were you in 84 ?? reading a few books doesn't make you a historian bai.. you are sticking to your claim dat killin indra was worng..people in this thread have given examples, and you seem to ignore them just by saying times were diffrents then ... you have been ranting one thing over and over again...what does gurbani say about that...feeding your ego is a big sin aswell mitra. you are entitled to think whatever you want, but you are no one to judge other peoples actions.

if you want to seriously talk on this topic, reply to every single thing that others post.. stop singing the Indra song...there are numerous examples where SWORD was the only answer. I respect your thinking..and you should too understand the feelings of the posters. the other posters (including me) cant convince you. and your views have failed to satisfy anyone here.

you have been talking of the politics, acadamics and what not... i really want to know if Indra wasn't assasinated ( going by your thinking), what would be your plan of action against her ??

did you interview bhai beant singh and bhai satwant singh when coming to this conclusion?

I pity sikhs like you who question mahaan shaheeds of the panth and never question the tyrannical system of persecution and genocide. For you, the best advide is to take out the martial tradition of the sikhs. But this puts indians in a very grave predicament.

1)take out the martial tradition of the sikhs and the khalsitan movement dies.

2) take out the martial tradition of the sikhs and Pakistan is doing Namaaz in the Red Fort the next day.

be careful what you wish for.

people like you with so much academic know how waste your energy on analyzing the deaths of a few Indian tyrants and ignore the deaths of thousands of innocents. Indian house negro sikhs waste hours and hours debating about indira's death but don't spend a minute on the tens of thousands of innocent sikh victims.

read your Kushwant sio, he caters to people like you. Tenu tera kushwant sio mubarak. If our posts are not up to your level of intelligence then wadayiaah.

peace.

What are you talking about? Khalistan..., A different nation for khalsa. A nice one... :D . Remember we don't even know for sure who began the idea of khalistan, if you are going to answer sant jarnail singh ji then don't even mind writing because during interview with BBC reporter sant ji said they don't wan't a different nation..

If you ppl think Khalistan will make it better for us.. then save the PITY for yourself...

What are you talking about? Khalistan..., A different nation for khalsa. A nice one... :D . Remember we don't even know for sure who began the idea of khalistan, if you are going to answer sant jarnail singh ji then don't even mind writing because during interview with BBC reporter sant ji said they don't wan't a different nation..

If you ppl think Khalistan will make it better for us.. then save the PITY for yourself...

Sant jee always said once the governemnt attacks darbar sahib that will lay the foundation of khalistan and it will become the duty of every sikh no matter what age to take part in that struggle.

How are you so sure that it was anger ??..how old were you in 84 ?? reading a few books doesn't make you a historian bai.. you are sticking to your claim dat killin indra was worng..people in this thread have given examples, and you seem to ignore them just by saying times were diffrents then ... you have been ranting one thing over and over again...what does gurbani say about that...feeding your ego is a big sin aswell mitra. you are entitled to think whatever you want, but you are no one to judge other peoples actions.

if you want to seriously talk on this topic, reply to every single thing that others post.. stop singing the Indra song...there are numerous examples where SWORD was the only answer. I respect your thinking..and you should too understand the feelings of the posters. the other posters (including me) cant convince you. and your views have failed to satisfy anyone here.

you have been talking of the politics, acadamics and what not... i really want to know if Indra wasn't assasinated ( going by your thinking), what would be your plan of action against her ??

I would've made peace and encourged sikhs to jaap naam, have bhrosa in waheguru.. It might've taken time but we would have better then we are now. Remember a kill leads to another kill, but in this case kills lead to one kill which evetually led to lots of kills...

And if we are here, stuck in problems it wasn't Indras fault or someone of outcast, Its was our own fault. Its was our own Sikh bhais fault. We let them create antother sects.. We let our panth wander around.. we are responsible for babas today like pehowa etc..you know what makes one bow to pehowa.. being uneducated.. or educated without good morals and deeds.. If we had taksal, we just changed the course of it.. The situation we in now matchs the situation of Christians in midievel times... read histoty, not just sikh history but the history of man... you will learn... a lot. Our gurus were great they just didn't studied sikh pothia, sikh itihaas (as it grew), punjabi but studied everything that was around them.. they studied kuran, veds, learn't about other religions buddism, jewish, jesus etc..they studied everything.. they studied history of whole India...

If guru gobind singh ji would have been like us as we are know, don't you think after killings of thousands of sikhs they would have gotten up and killed Aurangzeb.. instead of writing a letter to him..

Guest s133k_s1kh

We are going a bit off topic here. Khalistan has got nothing to do with this thread. Singh Soorma.. i am waiting for your reply..what actions would you take against the person responsible for destorying the holiest shrine.

We are going a bit off topic here. Khalistan has got nothing to do with this thread. Singh Soorma.. i am waiting for your reply..what actions would you take against the person responsible for destorying the holiest shrine.

My replys been posted, heres if you missed:-

I would've made peace and encourged sikhs to jaap naam, have bhrosa in waheguru.. It might've taken time but we would have better then we are now. Remember a kill leads to another kill, but in this case kills lead to one kill which evetually led to lots of kills...

And if we are here, stuck in problems it wasn't Indras fault or someone of outcast, Its was our own fault. Its was our own Sikh bhais fault. We let them create antother sects.. We let our panth wander around.. we are responsible for babas today like pehowa etc..you know what makes one bow to pehowa.. being uneducated.. or educated without good morals and deeds.. If we had taksal, we just changed the course of it.. The situation we in now matchs the situation of Christians in midievel times... read histoty, not just sikh history but the history of man... you will learn... a lot. Our gurus were great they just didn't studied sikh pothia, sikh itihaas (as it grew), punjabi but studied everything that was around them.. they studied kuran, veds, learn't about other religions buddism, jewish, jesus etc..they studied everything.. they studied history of whole India...

If guru gobind singh ji would have been like us as we are know, don't you think after killings of thousands of sikhs they would have gotten up and killed Aurangzeb.. instead of writing a letter to him..

Don't you think guru gobind singh jis time's situation matches the situation we were/are in right now.. Veera Rethink the history in your mind again.. otherwise take history class..

I think we just got a little hotheaded... now.

Guest s133k_s1kh
I would've made peace and encourged sikhs to jaap naam, have bhrosa in waheguru..

hmm... so your are taking oat of Gurumaharaj, good..the events of 84 were Guru's hukum aswell.

Everything happens in HUKUM bai, sittin behind a computer screen and typing a few statements is far more easier then being in a real life situation.

Beadbbi of Harmandir Sahib will never be tolerated, I hope you know about massa rangar.

I would've made peace and encourged sikhs to jaap naam, have bhrosa in waheguru..

hmm... so your are taking oat of Gurumaharaj, good..the events of 84 were Guru's hukum aswell.

Everything happens in HUKUM bai, sittin behind a computer screen and typing a few statements is far more easier then being in a real life situation.

Oh so now we got nothing to say and came down to me sitting in front of computer and typing statements. Well, Remember a statement is created from word, and a word can create life and distroy it.. A Word can change minds and destinies, A word make you king and begger, A word can bring you apart from waheguru and it is the word that can unite you with him..

I ususally don't type or write but this is prob the first time me typing so much, if i am typing i'm typing for good...

You asked me for an answer to your quesition and i replied, now i demand my anwer, but first find the question.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Hmm.... am not gonna bother entertaining you .. when i said sittin behind the monitor, it wasn't refering to you in particular ..i was talkin about everyone in general.

The funny thing is you ignored the HUKUM part from my post and all you could see was.. a statement about typinf stuff ?? Shows how concerned you are about what people type... You keep feeding your ego mitra...have fun :lol:

I ususally don't type or write but this is prob the first time me typing so much, if i am typing i'm typing for good...

happy typing :D