Equal Rights For Women?

Hulkamania

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

since this is in the "fun" section i assume u are joking around and trying to get ppl fired up...

well fun section or not i dont find this "fun"...i take wat u sed very seriously and if u dont belive it urself thats kool but dont ever bring up such a stupid topic as this one ever again.

when u can give birth come back and tell us that woman are inferior to men.

if anyone who thinks like this calls themselves a sikh, they should be given a beat down and be stripped of the title of a sikh, that person is a SHAME and deserves NO SUCH TITLE.

i dont care if this was for "fun" like i sed before, this is by far the most STUPID, RETARDED post i have read on ss. congratulations

since this is in the "fun" section i assume u are joking around and trying to get ppl fired up...

well fun section or not i dont find this "fun"...i take wat u sed very seriously and if u dont belive it urself thats kool but dont ever bring up such a stupid topic as this one ever again.

when u can give birth come back and tell us that woman are inferior to men.

if anyone who thinks like this calls themselves a sikh, they should be given a beat down and be stripped of the title of a sikh, that person is a SHAME and deserves NO SUCH TITLE.

i dont care if this was for "fun" like i sed before, this is by far the most STUPID, RETARDED post i have read on ss. congratulations

so you agree with my post or not? :D