Stupid Website!

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Singh2k completly. There are alot of non sikhs out there who may love to wear the Khanda on a cap.

He's right, come on guys your taking such a little thing so far. Just forget about it and lets focus on the major things.

Thank you

calm down my fellow sardars.

i dont think a khanda on a cap is bad or is against the religion, some people prefer not to wear the turban on a everyday basis as it isn't easy, some people might prefer wearing a cap quickly to the gym or just to the beach. you guys are making this topic such a big deal as if the cap is a evil demon or something, calm down

i think its alright for a cap with a khanda on it, because the khanda might be something non-sikhs might like and would like to represent, ya know?

the quote :

jo sikh aapanae puthr noo(n) pothhee gra(n)thh saahib jee naa sikhaaeae so bhee thanakhaaheeaa

The Sikh parent who does not teach their children to read and understand Gurbani will be punished.

so, my parents never had the chance to teach me to read and understand gurbani, they will be punished? i dont think so, unless they punish themselves.

"khanda shaver":

http://www.landofart.com/store/item39417/N...r+Electric.html

that's totally against the religion dude, lets go and shut down this website

I agree with Singh2k completly. There are alot of non sikhs out there who may love to wear the Khanda on a cap.

He's right, come on guys your taking such a little thing so far. Just forget about it and lets focus on the major things.

Bro... This IS a major thing... The only "cap" a sikh should wear is his turban... We cannot stop sikhs all over the world from wearing caps, but it's important to distinguish right from wrong in our community, rather than to send mixed signals to our youth who are very impressionable by these "little things"...

Gurfateh

Hello my brothers

Ok, i've found another site too which sell caps with khanda's on them. Like Singh2k said, there is nothing wrong with the Khanda caps as others may want to buy them who are not part of the sikhism community to represent.

If you guys are all saying Khanda's aren't allowed on a cap, are they allowed on a DOG T-SHIRT??????? Or is that alright because guruji didn't say anything about that? Check out the cafepress site below to see the Dog blanket.

Check out the following link guys.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/sikh/sikhism/...pt_/fpt_/c_360/

I've recently bought a Personalised KHANDA teddy bear from

www.oriss.co.uk

and they are brilliant. They quality is excellent and I think it is great that they are offering these to our community and others. I'm not ashamed to say that i've bought caps, t-shirt, personalised teddy bears and also bags from Oriss.co.uk and they have been excellent gifts for my children.

Hello my brothers

I've recently bought a Personalised KHANDA teddy bear from

www.oriss.co.uk

and they are brilliant. They quality is excellent and I think it is great that they are offering these to our community and others. I'm not ashamed to say that i've bought caps, t-shirt, personalised teddy bears and also bags from Oriss.co.uk and they have been excellent gifts for my children.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh ji

I know u r not ashamed. cauz tusin lokan nay taan sharam vach k pakoray khaday nay. u r saying u bought caps and other stuff from this shop and u also said they r excellent gift for ur children. so may be u bought those for ur children or if not in future they r going to wear those when they look u in those caps. man do u guys forgot those parents who sacrifice lives of their children cauz of sikhi. they wear necklace of the dead bodies of their children so that the future generation ( us ) don't gave up their sikhi. now what those mothers will think they gave lives of their children for us and we are buying caps for us and our children.

khuch sharam hagi a tay kar lo. singh sajo. naam japo. jhutay fashionan vich na pavo.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji