K.p.s Gill

anhad

Well i want some good posts from people who know what they r talking about....

My gratitude to the great babars who attempted to assassinate this guy ever since there news reached me I was pretty sure he was a traitor but aint sure cant find good.. Posts on him plzz help me out on this and enlighten me...

he is a celebrated punjab policeman in India. that should explain everything.

if you want more, raed up on the rupan deol bajaj case.

http://www.ndtv.com/morenews/showmorestory...on&id=76591

The Supreme Court has upheld his conviction for using indecent language and outraging the modesty of a woman IAS officer Rupen Deol Bajaj. "

this is just the case he has been convicted of...there are thousands of others which have been buried under the guise of nationalism and unity.

oh u think im soo dumb i dont know about google... who Deserves death... who is a traitor Badal.. From Akali Dal,,, or K.P.S Gill... who killed innumerable sikhs in Punjab.. Btw who don’t know about Badal.. He betrayed Khalsa... Sikhi by disobeying the order of Akal Takht.. guru gobind singh ji... made it clear that da order of Akal Takht would be the final ans to any problem relating sikhs.... Badal disobeyed the order of our Guru ji and pretends to be a Sikh.. Da leader of akali dal,,, K.P.S tho a sikh killed many freedom fighters who seek revenge of golden temple who were ordered my guru sahib.. Dat anyone who attacks golden temple deserve to be punished.... the greatest shrine of Sikhs... Just need my brothers help... who is a greater traitor and deserves death...

Guest peacemaker

Okey just tell me if his punishment is death cuzz id be proud to full fill it... only if dats da order of my guruji.. i need ur help brothers its no other.. bull... post where theres too much talkin and no action....

Say what? wacko.gif

Guest gurpreet_singh101

how very silly to say such a think where forums are goverement monitored sum ppl man!!! think b4 u speak no point of being a internet warrior here anhad

Guest peacemaker

No, no , no! This is all wrong. Anhad, you never answered my question. Are you even a sikh or are you trying to set the sikhs here up for something? Everyone should use their best judgement when responding to people like "anhad", because you never know if they have ulterior motives.

I've been reading some your other posts, anhad, and the games you've been playing with us are done. You've been exposed. Cya!!