Cali Singhs At Khalsa Camp

Guest Uk

when i heard the cali singhs were coming to khalsa camp i was soo happy as i really admire there seva on various websites. i thought they would be great singhs who would wake up the uk sangat. boy was i wrong.

i don't understand why the cali singhs came to khalsa camp, they seemed like they didn't even want to be there They seemed ego filled not talking to anyone a number of singhs have told me how they tried talking to the singhs and they just ignored them. it was a waste of money paying for them to come to the uk organisers should have spent the money on more food or something.

on the other hand tapoban singhs !! i could not singh enough praises about these down to earth people. i have been inspired by the likes of kulbir singh, balpreet singh, the two bibian, balbir singh...they talked to everyone came across friendly and their lectures were mind blowing. they did not seem arrogant at all. seems like the cali singhs should do some sangat with the tapoban singhs and learn some humility.

me and alot of people share the same views and i hope khalsa camp does not bring those cali singhs back to khalsa camp. WHAT A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

inMdw icMdw krih prweI JUTI lwieqbwrI ]

nindhaa chindhaa kurehi puraaee jhoothee laaeithubaaree

You slander, and then praise others; you indulge in lies and gossip.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

ehhh? what the hell is this?

1st off..who ru? u got majorr balls to come here and bad mouth the cali singhs...then why not post with ur real name eh?

2ndlyy..i kno the cali singhs personally, they r the narleyessstt singhs u will everrr meet. im sorry u feel this way. they have soo much piar for gursikh singhs/singhniaa! They would never ignore u unless they had a reason to. as far as i knoo they were getting along with the uk singhs just finee. surely ur mistaken or uve been misinformedd

theyy defo are not arrogant..maybe u were justt intimidated by them? hmmm..

did u attend the camp? their workshops, how about the lecture on the last day?

ohh and your completely and tottally right about the tapoban singhs!! they ROCK!! and fyi they r pretty tight w/ the cali singhs

as far as i know the singhs really enjoyed the camp! they are actually plannin on having a KC in cali in the future. i would love for u to come join us and have a second chance to get to know them..and i am sure they would love to have ur sangat. im sure they wanted to get to kno u guys ..

3rdly..i kno this for a fact..they paid for their own ticketts. fyi they came as attendees. they wanted to get ideas so they could organize one of their own. the organizers then asked for them to do a lecture and workshops. therefore, they did not come well prepared. thats prob another reason u didn;t see em around much during recreation, cuz they were preparing for their lecture.

GET UR FACTS STAIGHT BUDDY!! im sorry if i came off a wee bit strong..but i love em to death and they continue to inspire me..cant stand ppl talkin smack

looking forward to ur response

-hadd-torr :e:

(uptej)

i don't understand why the cali singhs came to khalsa camp, they seemed like they didn't even want to be there They seemed ego filled not talking to anyone a number of singhs have told me how they tried talking to the singhs and they just ignored them. it was a waste of money paying for them to come to the uk organisers should have spent the money on more food or something.

Who are you to judge someone based on hear-say? "They seemed" like they didnt want to be there? Did you ask them? "They seemed ego filled" becuz u talked to someone that tried talking to them... and yet you didnt try urself? How did they ruin it for you? Did they say or do anything to you that made you feel this way? Or are you simply posting how someone else felt about the Singhs? Think about what u just said, makes no sense at all. Next time get ur facts straight too haha... Like Hadd-Torr said, they paid for their own tickets so stop whining i'm sure you got enough to eat while you were there.

And what kind of nutcase would complain about this six months later?? Grow up. I know a few of the Cali Singhs...they're chardi kalaa, great people, humble, friendly, down to earth.

Posts like this always strike me as being so mischievous. Why is this coming up 5 months after the camp?

I'm not going to bother with a long analysis, but I just don't understand how you can draw conclusions about one person let alone a whole group so quickly. Maybe someone is shy? Maybe you need to approach them? Maybe someone is tired? Maybe your perception is off.

Let's not do posts like this. They only serve to break relationships as opposed to something constructive. If someone has a problem there are many better ways to handle it.

I personally though the CA Singhs were very friendly.

Perhaps if you could post some examples or incidents that would be great. I personally don't remember when any of the Singhs from CA ignored anyone. Even after the worshops were over they talked to everyone who was there. Were you ignored? By whom? How? and when did it happen? They attended simran program and nitnem and kirtan in the evening. They were at the workshops and lectures. They were there to learn more not to teach. In any case, you should provide feedback in full details and suggest how you think we (Sikhs from CA) can make an improvement. I hope you learnt positive things from the camp as well and will go there next year.

Waheguroo Jee kaaa khalsa waheguroo jee kee fateh

this is just someone trying to cause a fight i think the post should be deleted as it has no basis. we should not bash people nothing to do with gurmat at all. i went khalsa camp and although i didnt speak to them they seemed like very nice intelligent singhs.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

why are you trying to cause conflict between Sikhs are you part of RSS or something?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

umm could it be that the person who judged the cali singhz had the weird "hate amricanz" attitude? or maybe the notion that americans are rude people who think they all that?

i hope not, but people always surprise me with that type of thinking :@

thz why im postin this thought.

i didnt know we could judge someone in few days? ( 1we all have our perception of people which most of the time is wrong because we compre them with others. 2 people change all the time...and so many things contribute to their behavior thats why guru sahib always tell us not to judge others we dont know whats going on in the personz life/mind. we human beingz are complicated creatures nd akal can make us anyway he wantz in a sec ... rolleyes.gif )\nhyhow

like hadd-tor* has said those singhs are so chardi kalla and humble. got to have some of their darshan and sangat. i really didnt feel that way about them.

disappointed...yes...in cali singhs? no..

but n the thoughts of ours about each other.

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

*and imhappy whoevr started the topic stayed gupt...u wouldve had ur hadd tutey by uptej khalsa no.gif :lol: