Cali Singhs At Khalsa Camp

Guest Uk

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Do not judge people.

You say they didn't speak how do you know that they weren't doing in bani in there heads so they couldn't speak?

I'm sure they had there reasons.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sir/Madam,

Every little community seems to have some bad apples in there. With that being said, I think you probably did not get to meet them or know them properly. Like Khalsa Productions said, sometimes Singh/Singhni's do not make eye contact with the person they are talking to, or simply do not talk much because they got simran going on in their heads all the time, which is actually A GIFT if you ask me, he/she is so blessed to do that all the time. Also, you should have tried communicating with them, how can you say if it you yourself did not try any means? Personally speaking, every community in all three countries Canada, USA & UK has chardi kalaa Singh/Singhni's.

Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, California, New York, West Midlands, Birhimgham they all have chardi kalaa Singhs/Singhini's. Sometimes we are really quick to judge people, and it gives us the wrong message about them. As for the expense of the tickets, who cares if they payed it or not, it should be a bonus regardless because if you get to see Guru Ke Pyare it does not matter how much it costs, or did cost or will cost. Guru Ke Pyare brighten up everyones day. :e:

I hope you forget about this "incident" and move on, and make Gursikh friends. :TH:

Guest _Holbras_
i don't understand why the cali singhs came to khalsa camp, they seemed like they didn't even want to be there They seemed ego filled not talking to anyone a number of singhs have told me how they tried talking to the singhs and they just ignored them. it was a waste of money paying for them to come to the uk organisers should have spent the money on more food or something.

Im quiet suprised that a post of this sort has come out five months after KC. You either have been sleeping since then, just got access to the internet or just had a dream which your writting up?

I personally know all most all the Cali Singhs that were down at KC and let me tell you with 110% assurancy that your description of what you dreamnt or saw (which i find very hard to see) is totally rubbish. If there was anyone there at the camp who wanted to mix it was these Singhs. These Singhs didn't put differences between them and people who wanted to talk to them. There were all age groups who mixed and spent time with them. These Singhs would at any opportuinity talk to everyone and anyone, hold various talks and workshops in groups, answer questions to issues and inspire everyone listening to get more insight.

It's actually our duty to be hostile to them and to make them feel welcome as they are the ones visiting us and not us visiting them. They're walking on forgien land, everyone may feel a bit unsure their first time round. I doubt they would have ignored you, americans just have a different sense of humor to us. I doubt their intent was to ignore or make anyone feel unworthy. Their seva is immense and for them to even come and share with us is more than fortunate.

Let me assure you, they paied from their OWN pockets to come to KC and were not funded in anyway what so ever by KC organisers. For you to now come online and make statements at their expense, isn't very Gursikh like and does not inxactly give a good impression to the world about the UK sangat.

on the other hand tapoban singhs !! i could not singh enough praises about these down to earth people. i have been inspired by the likes of kulbir singh, balpreet singh, the two bibian, balbir singh...they talked to everyone came across friendly and their lectures were mind blowing. they did not seem arrogant at all. seems like the cali singhs should do some sangat with the tapoban singhs and learn some humility.

I couldn't agree more... But who's Balbir Singh? I cant recall any of the Tapoban singhs having someone called Balbir Singh? Cali Singhs and Tapoban Singhs have pretty much close ties and work together on alot of parchar that they both can do together. Maybe you should try to do more sangat with them first?

me and alot of people share the same views and i hope khalsa camp does not bring those cali singhs back to khalsa camp. WHAT A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

Please talk for yourself, i would be more than delighted to have these Singhs come again and make everyone aware of issues that they highlighted. It takes alot of hardwork, courage and time to come and speak with the confidence in such topics as they did. Cali Singhs are most welcome to again come and help people out in the UK. Its funny how no organisers of KC had any complaint about them.

My intent of this post isn't to attack the Guest who posted this badmashi, but only to attempt to bring some truth to its content.

I dont have an account on this forum, so please dont assume im hiding.