Niddar on TV

SaRpAnCh

Guest Dancing Warrior

where does he do his hinduvta classes any1 knw

You know where to find him if you had the nerve to do so, and you know what would happen to you also. I’d start doing your press ups taking your vitamins and saying your prayers!! Whatcha gonna do when Niddar Singh goes wild on you……lol lol lol lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

:lol: P**sys like him dnt fight when it comes down to the real thing u seriously think singhs gna go dwn and try gatka on him go and stomp him 1 wid a pole rush him ,no need 4 anyfing else ,hes and his followers are whats is knwn as cats

You see here we have the problem, all you guys cant put your money where your mouth is. You guys go online cry about this cry about that, know everything about anything and yet you all hate this Niddar Singh because he’s rss, congress , bjp, kgb and fbi all rolled in to one! LOL.gif

The truth is you guys cant do jack about him you cant challenge him academically nor physically so why don’t you chaps give it up understand all Sikhs don’t follow the same mindset and let people make up there own minds what they want to believe.

where does he do his hinduvta classes any1 knw

You know where to find him if you had the nerve to do so, and you know what would happen to you also. I?d start doing your press ups taking your vitamins and saying your prayers!! Whatcha gonna do when Niddar Singh goes wild on you??lol lol lol lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

:lol: P**sys like him dnt fight when it comes down to the real thing u seriously think singhs gna go dwn and try gatka on him go and stomp him 1 wid a pole rush him ,no need 4 anyfing else ,hes and his followers are whats is knwn as cats

You see here we have the problem, all you guys cant put your money where your mouth is. You guys go online cry about this cry about that, know everything about anything and yet you all hate this Niddar Singh because he?s rss, congress , bjp, kgb and fbi all rolled in to one! LOL.gif

The truth is you guys cant do jack about him you cant challenge him academically nor physically so why don?t you chaps give it up understand all Sikhs don?t follow the same mindset and let people make up there own minds what they want to believe.

Academically he is not too hard to outfox. Still waiting for him to accept the debate challange from the (Mohali) Singh.

On the martial arts side he is good but not this legendary fighter you guys want to paint him as. He is good compared to say the shin kin wale etc but in terms of Europe and the World he would get seven bells knocked out of him if he ever entered a freestyle championship. If I had a choice of learning from Niddar or Shin Kin wale I would go to Niddar, his fighting methods are a lot more streetwise and usable.

You are spot on. I've been to a few of his lectures and he's just embarrassing himself by trying to pass himself of as some kind of scholar. He was challenged by some martial arts school in east london a year ago but Niddar didn't accept it. The 'go and meet him yourself' replies come from Niddar's chelay and they like to keep up the pretence that he's some kind of unbeatable warrior, chances are any decent street style martial arts practioner could kick the crud out of him. I'd like to see Niddar try it on with a Krav Maga master.

Guest gupt_babbar

Come on guys, we all know he's all talk so what the point in talking about him? What ever happened to Ekta? Doubt its going to happen when things like these are happening on forums!!!!

MOD NOTE : Thread closed. Please do Naam Simran. Vaheguroo.