Happy Birthday!

emiiiii 1st of allllll Kaur Khalistani Lioness Bhenji :D lol i wanted to start this thread but that's why Amar had decided to take SS down in the middle of the night emiiii

but still i am in hope i was the 1st one 2 text him hehe (lol i better have been!!)

and yeah happpppy birthdayyyy Amarrrrr yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay woohoo.gif

as you know me losted your address sooo apologies as it's christmas post mania as well at this time!!

but have a good oneee, you're a great friend, and i feel totally blessed to have you in my life, thank you for everything, and hurry up and get married so i can have your presents hehe high5.gif

take care, love ya, God blesss xx partytime2.gif :HP: hearye.gif

ouch!!! :sady: lol

i think u prolly waz the first one to text him. i totally forgot about that.didnt want to spend 15 centz on something that he wasn't gonna check rolleyes.gif ...

yup ...jus savin money for his weddin gift u know 15 cents will help payin the tax for his gift. :D

hmm what about investing those 15 cents grin.gif mayb i should do that... LOL.gif

i hope u had a great day@deepiiiii

nd no advance wishz :devil:

Thanks guys, had fun yesterday , didnt do anything. Slept for about 15 hours :D well lol i think i deserved the sleep considering i was up until 3am the night before.

Though parents didnt think that, so i was forcefully woken up at 8.30am with chirka cos i wasnt getting up. Then basically did the whole shopping etc spent time with parents, made samoses, chah and then cut the cake. After that around 5pm i went to sleep and slept till 9am Sunday morning. :wubc: :wubc:

Stop trying to embarrasse me guys :wubc: I am no different than your regular joe ginder singh.

Thanks again

Happy new year to all.