Happy B-day Hardkaurwarriorz

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

I don't care how late it is, but I have to tell this girl a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe. I hope you go far in life girl, you be repping the Singhs. :TH: :D

You, Disguised, Jasy & Hum Avgun know how its' done. d_oh.gif

GOD BLESS! and have a successful year ahead.

y so many blessing for her and not a lot for me :sady: im her twisnnn for heavnz sake!(cryin so much that she can't even breath)

I don't care how late it is, but I have to tell this girl a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Akal Purakh Chardi Kalaa Bakshe. I hope you go far in life girl, you be repping the Singhs. :TH: :D

y so many blessing for her and not a lot for me :sady: im her twisnnn for heavnz sake!(cryin so much that she can't even breath)

Oh come on Kaur Khalistani, just say it and I'll put my life on the line for you. For Guru Ke Pyare that's nothing. d_oh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh come on Kaur Khalistani, just say it and I'll put my life on the line for you. For Guru Ke Pyare that's nothing. d_oh.gif

ohmy.gif :'( u are soooo sweeett. i just want ur blessins(and was hopin that u would include me in ur ardas), like i said before jio..im not worthy of u puttin ur life on line :sady: ur words left me speechless blush.gifd_oh.gif

vaheguru

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

OOOHOOO(desi style) blush.gif

You guys are all awesome...thanks for continuing to wish me a happy bday blush.gif God bless you all (even those that didnt wish me a happy bday :D )

and KKL,

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang gurl (or kaur :D ), that WAS sweet of singh w/ dunalli