Disrespect To Gatkha/Shaster Vidya

waheguroo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh!

I was just searching google for "gatkha sites" when i came across this website being a gatkha player myself i noticed a disrespectable things gatkha is as we all know is shown to sikhs sangats around the world however we shudnt get to carryed away with the whole "show" aspect after all these are shasters and we shud give them upmost respect as guru sahib...as noted in one of the pics there was a mona person playing gatkha (not that i have anything against that) but he was wearing bana and had a kirpan over in the pic he was clearly shaven so i think that was a good impression the sangat can judge for themselves everyone is entitled to their opinion in sum of the pics they are cutting furits up and stuff but i think its better if the sangat takes a look for themself heres the link to the "wolves gatkha team" pics (i dont like name lol) keeping in mind this is in the uk http://www.sikhi.org.uk/photos/WolvesGATKA...03/index_2.html

• 4 weeks later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I agree veerji, shasters are given the same respect as Gurbani in Sikhi. Guru Maharaj dressed shasters on his body and bani inside.

We need to give UTMOST RESPECT to shasters...

I WENT TO MALTON LAST WEEK TO CHECK OUT THEIR GATKA AKHARA. I was sooooooo sad to see none of them showed even the least bit of respect to the shasters, the kids had shasters thrown all over the place, no clean place to put all the shasters, alot of messed up stuff..

I'm sure, KHALISTANI can elaborate on this, and why they do it, since in MEHTA they give utmost respect to shasters, then why not here???????? ;)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

"singnee in da hous" said that person in the pic is part of the shaheed baba deep singh gatkha akhara that is a lie beacuse there are only 3 branchs of the akhra one in india on in T.O Malton and on in Surrey B.C Canada and there are no monas on any of the teams 2nd I would like to adress "khalsa" i havent seen the akhara in Malton so i cant speak for it i have only seen the gatka akhara in surrey but anyway if that is tru wut "khalsa" says that is pretty sad....with the surrey one i didnt see anything of that sort just a few kids that were messing around on their last show but those were kids of "Khalsa School Gatka Team" ive heard good things about the malton one but u never know it might be some other kids messing around BUT "KHALISTANI" SHUD RESPOND TO THIS cuz after all he is on the gatka team

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

bhaji khalsa, im very sat do hear shastars are being disrespected. Please do not blame the gatka akhara.It does not permit this, but i will say some people in our akhara think its okay to do whatever they want, but theyre are some very chardi kala people in our akhara. I can give u 3 names right away. But, if someone does disrespect the shastars, and theyres an older singh watchin, he usually says stop. If u can, please tell me what the people looked like, names, somin. Check the gatka pictures on gursikhijeevan if u can identify anybody doing disrespect to the shastars.

It would be greatly appreciated.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

And another thing, if im personally there i hit the person who disrespects, and so do other singhs. Theyre are some people who i have seen with my own eyes, but they were stoped. Baba deep singh akhara anywhere in the world does not encourage disrecpects. When we begin we do ardaas and matha, and when we end we do ardass and matha. Please tell me the names or pictures, so that the akhara may deal with these people

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The kids who are direspecting the shashtar are not even apart of the akhara. When we are practicing people like to come in and wacth us practice. These people bring there childern witht he and those kids jus pick up the shahtar and throw them around and whatever. But i swear when ever we see people behaving like this we stop them. I remeber one time me and a singh from our akhara were practicing for the hell of it, and when we walked into our room we say these guys throwing our shahtar around and one of these guys were the same guy we caught smoking a while ago we took he out side and beat the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of the hahhahaha ;) .

i told you those kids arent even part of our akhara. Or akhar PROBALLY HAS LIKE 20 KIDS but i remebre the time you cam have those people where there for the hell of it. That wasnt even our class time, our teacher was not even there. And foot work we worked on foot work for ATLEAT A YEAR ON FOOT WORK WHEN NISHAN SINGH DDT AND THE OTHER SINGHS WHICH CAME WITH HIM maybee you should come to one of our ACTUAL DEMO AND SEE US. We have more than one ustaad currently we have three and that time you were at our akhara we had none because our teacher had just left for vancouver to teach the guru nanak academy. How you said before they cant even play soti properly and there on sri sahibs, your ustaad is sarbjeet singh and his assistance such as parminder singh and jaswinder singh and other singhs from you akhara were so amazed to see how dangerous these kids are with sotia, thats why they came to our demos when we went to waterloo and detroit. No offense the dixie class is nto really going anywhere you guys have class once a week and thats not enough for gatka, where as we have everry day except tues ad fri. If you think our real studets (not kid who come out of the blue and start to pick out the shashtar and run around) have no proper traning you should wactht he vidoes whcih will shortly be on Gursikhijeevan.com and then you tell me if these kids have gotten proper training and trust me youl be amazed.

P.S If you see our real students ever disrespecting the shashatr tell asap