How Cute Is This...

KKV

Gurufateh!

http://video.uk.msn.com/v/en-gb/v.htm?g=02...3&f=&fg

awwww see that jupfi...lol :D

Gurufateh!

im soo jealous!!! :sady: omv thz sooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee! the fluffy fur and hugeee cuddly soft yet so strong being hugging u! i want a hug like that. (that would be a dream come true)

hmm and my dad was saying i couldnt have lionz etc as pet kool.gif :D

thank for postin jio! im in love :wubc:

Damn man, that's so frikin awesome. The lion literally towers the women man. :D That's how a Singh is supposed to be man, soft from the inside, and rock hard from the outside. :devil:

Picture that LION running with his mane, it would look like a SINGH running with his dharra moving, OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! :@

I wish I had a lion as a pet man. He would be my buddy, wherever I go he gooo my buddy my buddy. :D

Damn man, that's so frikin awesome. The lion literally towers the women man. :D That's how a Singh is supposed to be man, soft from the inside, and rock hard from the outside. :devil:

Picture that LION running with his mane, it would look like a SINGH running with his dharra moving, OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! :@

I wish I had a lion as a pet man. He would be my buddy, wherever I go he gooo my buddy my buddy. :D

LOL.gif lol

---------------------------------

i knoooo man i ALWAYS wnted a sher - aww little baby cubs so cuteeeee - *writes down reminder for when older*

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

http://video.uk.msn.com/v/en-gb/v.htm?g=02...3&f=&fg

awwww see that jupfi...lol :)

Gurufateh!

hehehe thas reli cute

dam!

i wish i cud train a lion to do that

and keep em in my bakyard

ps why is the video freezing ???? the sound keeps going

msn videos tend to freeze alottt for me too...jus refresh it...or go bak a bit wen it starts to freeze grin.gif that always works for me!