Request - New Website

SikhSpeak

Dear Sangat Ji,

Gurfateh, I am trying to get a website created and require someone who has knowledge of php/using a management system (eg Joomla) and can customise it for the website (IT IS A SIKHI website for the ww cyber sangat)

Now, I was going to give this to a company to do, but felt, if I need to pay someone I'd rather give the money to someone here! Well let me know via emailing at Editor@SikhSpeak.Com if someone thinks they can help or actually do this, I can give a clearer indication via email!

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Sangat Ji,

Gurfateh, I am trying to get a website created and require someone who has knowledge of php/using a management system (eg Joomla) and can customise it for the website (IT IS A SIKHI website for the ww cyber sangat)

Now, I was going to give this to a company to do, but felt, if I need to pay someone I'd rather give the money to someone here! Well let me know via emailing at Editor@SikhSpeak.Com if someone thinks they can help or actually do this, I can give a clearer indication via email!

Dear,

Plz contact me via PM. Maybe I can help?