What D'ya Reckon

WILDSINGH

he sang dirty songs u joka, thats y he got shot don! he did it infront of bibia and stuff, would u say dirty things infront of women? no, shouldnt even be saying sirty things!!!

anyway he got shot like basically for doing aardas infront of mahraj and stating he wouldnt sing dirty songs again, next thing u know, my manz singing dirtyy songs!!!

I used 2 have the whole dirty boliyan set by chamkila in my djing days and i know dirty his lyrics are, and NO he isnt a lyrical genius, but my man could pop any tune on a tumbi!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol aight soldier chill...used 2 dj...u used vinyl?? u got ne up 4 sale??

Guest Bass Singh

lol Jio i had like 5 underground albums out and also was going 2 be on channel u, but mahraj did kirpa on me and got me in 2 sikhi and im so glad i didnt go on tv, i use my decks jio now and again, but 2 mix shaheedi tunes, i threw my bhangra cds away, and in terms of vinyl, it wernt practical, i know sum1 who has got alot of classical old bhangra clasical, but he dnt listen2 them and i think he going to burn them!! loool

Do remember that we should use Music to praise mahraj innit, stupid Bhangra tunes aint gonna get ya anywhere!!!

all about Kirtan Don!! Trust me allow all this stuff bout culture, its all good yeh, but japping naam is the best thing ever!, even i need 2 do it!!!!

anyway safe!!

Vaheguroooooooooo!!