Kaur To Khan Talk @ West Brom Gurudawara!

Guest Dusty

d_oh.gif WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA!! WAHEGURU JEE KI FATHE!!! d_oh.gif

I went to the gurudawara last night and there was a talk about real life cases in the UK of muslims coverting our mothers and sisters to ISLAM!!

The talk host talked about how in the past Muslims used to convert people by “FORCE”, but now in this day and age that TEQNIQUE no longer works that well.

Muslim mentality is still the same though, they still want to CONVERT but use different TEQNIQUES!! They schemes such as K TO K, which means KAUR TO KHAN, they promote and pay Muslims BOYS and MUSLIM GIRLS to do this.

The talk host showed us some shocking facts and pictures, its scary. There are some Muslims out there that really HATE US!! :)

Some of the teqniques mentioned were:

• Muslims attack our foundation in sikhi GURU NANAK DEV JEE by saying that he was Muslim. They say this because 25 miles away from Mecca it say’s only Muslims can enter Mecca. But because Guru Nanak Dev Jee went to Mecca he must be muslim!! Because he wore a top/khorta with Allah’s name on it that was given to Guru Jee as a gift, guru Jee is Muslim!!

• Buying Sikh / Hindu girls “GIFTS” and mobile phones, some as young as 9!! This means that the Muslim can contact her at anytime!!

• Muslim boys and Muslim GILRS Giving our sisters drugs and SPIKING DRINKKS that make them unconscious. While they are unaware they “ABUSE” them and take picture of them and then use “BLACKMAIL” to get them to do what they want.

• They PRETEND and LIE to like us and be our friends!!

He talked about how we/our parents are sooo "BUSY" watching bollywood films and zee/star TV that we don’t know what OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS are doing upstairs on the internet. He talked about us having lack or shall I say NO KNOWLEGED OF SIKIH and how OUR mothers/fathers/big and little sisters/brothers gave up their HEADS for US!!

We have ALL got the SAME BLOOD AS GURU NANAK DEV JEE OUR GREAT GREAT GOD as well as all the GREAT SHAHEED SINGHS and KAURS!!

The host talked of how Muslims SPEND BILLOINS of pounds on promoting their religion. We and our gurudawara say ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM but it is!! Whose problem is it if it is not ours?

We need to GIVE&SPEND TIME / RESOURCES to our people and EDUCATE the OLD&YOUNG about WHO WE ARE!!

The talk host did give out their numbers if we know of anybody in trouble and if we need their help. The host also very kindly asked for OUR HELP, if anybody knows the contact numbers of this awareness group please post.

Host talked about even though we do our NitNaam, why do jump as soon as somebody says BOOO!!!! OUR SIKH PAANTH NEEDS OUR HELP!!! What are we doing, where are we going, we have such a RICH, SOLID and BEAUTIFUL HISTORY/BACKGROUND!!

It was said that it is PAAP/SIN to see something bad happening to Our BLOOD and Doing NOTHING ABOUT IT No matter how much paat os seva we do!!!

The main message of the talk to US who call our selves SIKHS, was not to act like KITTENS but ROOAAARRRR like LIONS and be STRONG and face them!!!! :T:

These are just some of the points i gathered from the talk!!

Please please Forgive me for if i have said anything wrong or offended anyone!! (i'm still learning myself.)

Please Take of Your Selves and OUR KHALSA!!! :TH:

d_oh.gif WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA!! WAHEGURU JEE KI FATHE!!! d_oh.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Net pay after taxes. If you don't agree, think about this: If you were a trader and started off in China with silk that cost 100 rupees and came to India, and you had to pay total 800 rupees taxes at every small kingdom along the way, and then sold your goods for 1000 rupees, you'd have 100 rupees left, right? If your daswandh is on the gross, that's 100 rupees, meaning you have nothing left. Obviously, you owe only 10% of 100, not 10% of 1000. No, it's 10% before bills and other expenses. These expenses are not your expenses to earn money. They are consumption. If you are a business owner, you take out all expenses, including rent, shop electricity, cost of goods sold, advertising, and government taxes. Whatever is left is your profit and you owe 10% of that.  If you are an employee, you are also entitled to deduct the cost of earning money. That would be government taxes. Everything else is consumption.    
    • No, bro, it's simply not true that no one talks about Simran. Where did you hear that? Swingdon? The entire Sikh world talks about doing Simran, whether it's Maskeen ji, Giani Pinderpal Singh, Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi, or Sants. So what are you talking about? Agreed. Agreed. Well, if every bani were exactly the same, then why would Guru ji even write anything after writing Japji Sahib? We should all enjoy all the banis. No, Gurbani tells you to do Simran, but it's not just "the manual". Gurbani itself also has cleansing powers. I'm not saying not to do Simran. Do it. But Gurbani is not merely "the manual". Reading and singing Gurbani is spiritually helpful: ਪ੍ਰਭ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਭਾਖਿਆ ॥  ਗਾਵਹੁ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਪੜਹੁ ਨਿਤ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੈ ਤੂ ਰਾਖਿਆ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The Lord's Bani and the words are the best utterances. Ever sing hear and recite them, O brother and the Perfect Guru shall save thee. Pause. p611 Here Guru ji shows the importance of both Bani and Naam: ਆਇਓ ਸੁਨਨ ਪੜਨ ਕਉ ਬਾਣੀ ॥ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਿਸਾਰਿ ਲਗਹਿ ਅਨ ਲਾਲਚਿ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਪਰਾਣੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The mortal has come to hear and utter Bani. Forgetting the Name thou attached thyself to other desires. Vain is thy life, O mortal. Pause. p1219 Are there any house manuals that say to read and sing the house manual?
    • All of these are suppositions, bro. Linguists know that, generally, all the social classes of a physical area speak the same language, though some classes may use more advanced vocabulary. I'm talking about the syntax. That is, unless the King is an invader, which Porus was not. When you say Punjabi wasn't very evolved, what do you mean? The syntax must have been roughly the same. As for vocabulary, do you really think Punjabis at the time did nothing more than grunt to express their thoughts? That they had no shades of meaning? Such as hot/cold, red/yellow/blue, angry/sweet/loving/sad, etc? Why must we always have an inferiority complex?
    • I still think about that incident now and then, just haven't heard any developments regarding what happened, just like so many other things that have happened in Panjab!
    • There was a young Singh from abroad who went to Anandpur Sahib Hola and got into a fight with some Punjabis who were playing loud non-religious music. He had bana and a weapon or two. There were more of them than him.  He ended up losing his life. Don't be like that. Not worth it to fight manmukhs. @californiasardar1 ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ ॥੧੯॥ Argue not with a fool. p473

Important Information

Terms of Use