Was It Real?

AkalPurakhDiFauj

Sangat Ji, I don't know what has come upon me.

You see, last night, I was listening to Kirtan,( like every night ), but last night was different. I was laying down in my bed in my room, just listening. Everything was......ANAND! There is this one part in the Shabad, were the Giani just breaks away from the Shabad kind of, and just goes into Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru over and over again. My mind was...attatched.

Before I knew it, my head started nodding back and forth. I was chanting Waheguru Ji's name aloud whilst my family was sleeping just a few rooms down. It was a feeling I've never felt before. I was terrified for my life, yet, I was enjoying it. My heart was thumping out of my chest, yet I was calm. Blood was flowing intensely through my viens, yet I lay motionless. Then, I opened my eyes, and everything felt different. I was scared. It was as if my life flashed before my eyes.

What happened to me? Did I experience true Naam Simran, or was it just a figment of my imagination? Anything would help....

____Confused______

As glad as I am to hear that I was engulfed in Guru Ji's Naam, I'm still pondering..why exactly I felt fear. Of course, it wasn't like...scared fear but like...

It felt like I didn't start living until yesterday night..

( if that makes any sense )

I've been amrithdhari for... almost a year now...but still...it was like, my life flashed infront of me. As if all this time, I wasn't living for the right reason. Very strange feeling.. :)

As glad as I am to hear that I was engulfed in Guru Ji's Naam, I'm still pondering..why exactly I felt fear. Of course, it wasn't like...scared fear but like...

It felt like I didn't start living until yesterday night..

( if that makes any sense )

I've been amrithdhari for... almost a year now...but still...it was like, my life flashed infront of me. As if all this time, I wasn't living for the right reason. Very strange feeling.. :)

yea maybe because you realized what you had been missing...? it's very hard to reach that state.. i have tried many times, but i've only felt that feeling once or maybe twice... it's a great feeling... just think, people who meditate, and jap naam every day, they must have and feel such an amazing connection with GuruJi.........

Sangat Ji, I don't know what has come upon me.

You see, last night, I was listening to Kirtan,( like every night ), but last night was different. I was laying down in my bed in my room, just listening. Everything was......ANAND! There is this one part in the Shabad, were the Giani just breaks away from the Shabad kind of, and just goes into Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru over and over again. My mind was...attatched.

Before I knew it, my head started nodding back and forth. I was chanting Waheguru Ji's name aloud whilst my family was sleeping just a few rooms down. It was a feeling I've never felt before. I was terrified for my life, yet, I was enjoying it. My heart was thumping out of my chest, yet I was calm. Blood was flowing intensely through my viens, yet I lay motionless. Then, I opened my eyes, and everything felt different. I was scared. It was as if my life flashed before my eyes.

What happened to me? Did I experience true Naam Simran, or was it just a figment of my imagination? Anything would help....

____Confused______

It happened to me a few times....I would be glad to let know tht it really is because of Naam...Because if it would be because of NAAM then you would not even experience a fraction of FEAR. just a question .....r u goin thru a lot of Mood-swings and mental changes also are you thinkin a lot these days. because it happens to me when im in that state and then I wake up im lil scared as well as just out of some twister.

Anyways the feelng is like a jolt