Anyone Know Of Any Remix Software?

Akal Warrior

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

does anyone know of any remix software that i could use to make my own remixes? I want to make something sort of like Shaheedi Immortality, but can't find a software program for it (looking for a free one online somewhere). It should be able to take out the music in a track and leave just the vocals, and mix the vocals with a different beat. If anyone knows of anything, please post here. thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you want to do remixes it helps if you know some instruments before hand.

Ok, you can use software like Reason or Cubase but it takes time (years), practise and lots of perseverance to learn how to use these really well. Try learning with someone who is also interested.

It would probably be a hell of a lot easier if you got the vocals done fresh yourself rather than tampering around with existing tunes to separate the vocals from the music (very difficult bordering on impossible).

I would start by just learning a few instruments really well first.

Guest Bass Singh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo jee Kee Fateh!!

Akaal Warrior, It is very hard to get out vocals out of a specific track, however if you want vocals also known as Accapellas then like Dalsingh101 Stated above, You need to get them sang fresh. Also There are many instrumentals available, so practice mixing instrumentals with instrumentals, and if you feel ready, try mixing accapellas with instrumentals and keep swtiching instrumentals.

But one Problem you are facing is the software business. Well Using Decks IS the best way to mix LIVE, However many people use ACID, a well known Audio Program created by the Soundforge Team Under the SONY influence :) !! Acid May look bit dodgy at start but after time, you will get used to it.

However, Bass thinks that Using Decks is the best way to mix tracks together 1st then, once you know they sound good, then use ACID to mix it. You can add all sorts of different tracks in your ACID project and saves in various Formats.

I hope that Helps.

Take Care

Best Regards

Bass Singh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo jee Kee Fateh!!