Keertan Tunes

Guest baba amarjeet singh

this is a good thread idea, i really need this sort of thing.

Can someone tell me how to play this http://media.waheguroo.com/Akhand_Keertan/...p_Singh_Jee.mp3

Its only a short track so if any gurmukh could tel us how to play it it would be great, if anything the part i wana kno most is from about 54seconds-1.17 seconds. But the whole tune would be great aswell.

ohmy.gif Vahegurooo! love this kirtan!!..oh ive gt the same kirtan file, but whiich is longer..thought i'l upload it, but file too big to upload :) , is there any other way?

just post the link from where you got it from and well listen to it

cnt do that cuz the file is dowloaded n splitted into small one! oh well never mind

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, why would you need a tune when guru sahib has already given us a raag to play the shabad with? grin.gif learn the raag and play it, too much ignorance of raags in kirtan...its an important thing...we read the raag in bani but we dont pay attention to what it is. there was a reason why it was put there

this is a good thread idea, i really need this sort of thing.

Can someone tell me how to play this http://media.waheguroo.com/Akhand_Keertan/...p_Singh_Jee.mp3

Its only a short track so if any gurmukh could tel us how to play it it would be great, if anything the part i wana kno most is from about 54seconds-1.17 seconds. But the whole tune would be great aswell.

ohmy.gif Vahegurooo! love this kirtan!!..oh ive gt the same kirtan file, but whiich is longer..thought i'l upload it, but file too big to upload :) , is there any other way?

just post the link from where you got it from and well listen to it

cnt do that cuz the file is dowloaded n splitted into small one! oh well never mind

well im glad we all agree its a nice tune, but how about some help trying to play it!!!

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!

erm Singhstah Paji, do u want d EXACT same keys used as on the recordin??? o accordin 2 ur Sa??? lemme no n i'll give u d Surra rolleyes.gif

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss excellent, erm i dunno lol, i just wana play it at the simran sessions i go to haha, erm well i dunno my voice isnt exactly fully broken yet sometimes i cant take very high notes, well actually i can, well watever really cause if the notes are too high then i can just play it on a lower scale so i dnt think it mattersss that much, i dunno if that helps.

Thank You Very Muchh :)

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!

erm Singhstah Paji, do u want d EXACT same keys used as on the recordin??? o accordin 2 ur Sa??? lemme no n i'll give u d Surra rolleyes.gif

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss excellent, erm i dunno lol, i just wana play it at the simran sessions i go to haha, erm well i dunno my voice isnt exactly fully broken yet sometimes i cant take very high notes, well actually i can, well watever really cause if the notes are too high then i can just play it on a lower scale so i dnt think it mattersss that much, i dunno if that helps.

Thank You Very Muchh :)

right u baffled me a lil bit bit ye! lol, i done the few keys that he uses for that time slot u specified. if its wrong then Maaf Karo Ji!!! hope it helpd though. the keys u can play on either the higher scale or the lower scale, whichever u prefer. enjoy!!!!!

Vahiguroo_Simran___Bhai_Apardeep_Singh_Ji___from_0.54_to_1.17.doc