Disrespect About Sikhi Is About To Occur!

singh1986

I think he's got a point with the hinduism vids, he talks about how sati and caste system is wrong which the gurus were against. So erm... I like the guy as long as he doesnt say anything about sikhism. Lol but theres nothing wrong to say about sikhi... right?

isnt that exactly what he made fun of hindus.. since a hindu emailed him saying its ok to make fun of other religions but not hindiusm..?

instead of being scared of upcoming events.. let us be READY to reply to his argyements yh?

Or you could send him a message him telling him nto to say anythin bad bout sikhs.. lol don't know if he will listen but worth a try!...

but what if he doesnt know bout sikhism and after recieving the message he finds out itsa also a major world religion and starts makin vids bout sikhs...

lol

he may alredi know bout sikhism he may be workin on it

either way we are screwed!

thousands watch his vids and thousands of ppl are gna start to get negative views bout sikhi...

y arent utube blockin him?

replying to his vids is just gna move him up those rankin things (vids with most posts) thats not a good thing, and why reply to his vids if he mostly just ignores them.

Someone actually posed a question to him asking him wether he knew about Sikhism and he said not in detail...I remember him saying in one of his vids that he shall be discussing Sikhism in the near Future and he has already made references such as "They shouldnt be allowed to wear Knives" with swear words directed at Sikhs...I forgot which Video it was in but he deffo says that.

I am bracing myself...its gonna come and its gonna cause alot of Sikhs to go on a Hissy... I really think we should try and prevent him from getting that far!

Buttt dont say "Dont do Sikhism" cos that makes him want to do it even more!

Hopefully there are other religions in the world to distract his attention for now...but Ive got a funny feeling Sikhi is next and he posts a Vid every 3 days!

hmmm...

why let him insult other religions to prevent him from postin vids bout sikhi... grin.gif

i wish he dies... hes probably has no life and spends all day makin vids to post on utube....

I wonder if hes gna be on the news one day lol international news for being so racist..

Just look at us eagrly waiting for this guy to spew his hatered. Who cares what some sad man says on youtube. Most people dont take any video posted on that website seriously. We should concentrate on educating people about sikhi in real life and not waste our time on some lone indvidual on youtube because one will go and another will come in his place.

Guys stop wasting your time.

Yes they do.

I think he's got a point with the hinduism vids, he talks about how sati and caste system is wrong which the gurus were against. So erm... I like the guy as long as he doesnt say anything about sikhism. Lol but theres nothing wrong to say about sikhi... right?

How stupid!!!!!!!!

How could you just be happy to watch him degrade someones faith, a faith that the 9th Sikh Guru gave his head for too!

Cultural practices have nothing to do with religion how about the Sikhs who abort their daughters eh? rolleyes.gif

We shouldnt really sit back and let him degrade the other world faiths, all are paths to God, everyone should report his videos, the way he insults the Muslim prophet or the Hindu Godess are horrendous! He looks mentally retarded in some of his videos though so im not sure he knows what hes doing. :)

24 yrs old man how sad!

WOW!!!! i hate when people preach about their ideas and make dumb videos to show the net what a loser he has become. that thing he said about hindu was wrong. ppl like that who dont make strong arguments on their ideas should be banned. if you look at the guy face expression he seem like he highly depressed.