Indian Media

singh1313

i would like to tell u about this media in india and specially in punjab , some people on just overviewing feels good that there is media presence in punjab so nothing could happen like 84 . there are number of news channels in india and most of them are working on right hindu fundamentalists throry ,

the major group Zee news is controlled by rss , and they are now trying to capture over UNI the news agency , rss and its wings are working under a great planning , this media is good for indian democracy because in recent times it has took out several coruption issues but when it comes to the secualrisam of india media is partial , beside just one or two channels like ndtv others never talk about minority rights, does only sikhs and muslims have the extemist mentality , they never point of the hindu extremists, infact they project hindu extremists like Bal thackery as national hero, (now they call him as BALA SAHIB )

recently when train to pakistan "samjouta express " was bombed without even any investigation they blammed sikh extremist and muslims terrorists for this bombing.

if anyone among u watch tv serials on indian channels u will see they do every best method to merge sikhs into hindus ,

there are so many tv serials in which they shows that sikhs gals and guys marrying in hindu family, u can often see a sikh person performing poojs and other hindu stuff, and these shows has great viewship and its effecting younger generation a lot,

most of the sikhs has gone back to idol worship either its in the shape of worshiping guru;s pictures .

rss and its sister agencies are working with such a perfection and planning that although being there strong opponent i admire there stratagy that have succeeded so far and divertring sikhs from the path of sikhi and bringthing them into hinduasim ,

drwaback with our sikhs is that they never try to see behind the picture, and hindus are very much aware of this , in 84 they tried to eleminate sikhs physically but later they realise that physically sikhs cant be eleminated so they started attacting mentality of sikhs with the 21ist centuary most effective weapon "Media"

i wish some sikh oraganization could start sikh media too to save our young generation from being a part of hindus in india

wish some sikh oraganization could start sikh media too to save our young generation from being a part of hindus in india

There is no problem in starting a media it is quite easy.

The problem is of commercial vaibility

I mean there must exist a sizeable viewrship that is one needs a market .

I guess i have given u a hint LOL.gif

:nihungsmile:

They are being stupid by attacking there own time tested friends the Sikhs .

Let us not bother if they dont want our friendship ;

we have enough friends in UK/ Canada /USA /Italy/malyasia.

They can enjoy there friendship with people like

Maoist

Islamist

Evangelist

:)

LOL.gif

i would like to tell u about this media in india and specially in punjab , some people on just overviewing feels good that there is media presence in punjab so nothing could happen like 84 . there are number of news channels in india and most of them are working on right hindu fundamentalists throry ,

the major group Zee news is controlled by rss , and they are now trying to capture over UNI the news agency , rss and its wings are working under a great planning , this media is good for indian democracy because in recent times it has took out several coruption issues but when it comes to the secualrisam of india media is partial , beside just one or two channels like ndtv others never talk about minority rights, does only sikhs and muslims have the extemist mentality , they never point of the hindu extremists, infact they project hindu extremists like Bal thackery as national hero, (now they call him as BALA SAHIB )

recently when train to pakistan "samjouta express " was bombed without even any investigation they blammed sikh extremist and muslims terrorists for this bombing.

if anyone among u watch tv serials on indian channels u will see they do every best method to merge sikhs into hindus ,

there are so many tv serials in which they shows that sikhs gals and guys marrying in hindu family, u can often see a sikh person performing poojs and other hindu stuff, and these shows has great viewship and its effecting younger generation a lot,

most of the sikhs has gone back to idol worship either its in the shape of worshiping guru;s pictures .

rss and its sister agencies are working with such a perfection and planning that although being there strong opponent i admire there stratagy that have succeeded so far and divertring sikhs from the path of sikhi and bringthing them into hinduasim ,

drwaback with our sikhs is that they never try to see behind the picture, and hindus are very much aware of this , in 84 they tried to eleminate sikhs physically but later they realise that physically sikhs cant be eleminated so they started attacting mentality of sikhs with the 21ist centuary most effective weapon "Media"

i wish some sikh oraganization could start sikh media too to save our young generation from being a part of hindus in india

IK ONG KAR SATGUR PARSAD!

Friend,

I beg to differ from the highlighed statement. A TRUE sikh cannot be diverted. Those who are diverted are apparently sikhs. Sikhi is too true and honest to get dettered from.

Bhul Chuk maaf karnee ji!