Double Standards In Sikhi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my post again. Jatt is an ethnic group. To say you can't be born as a jatt is like say you can't be born as a Punjabi. Anyway, I don't want to go off-topic here. If you want learn more about jatts, then do some research.

Research on jatts LOL.gifLOL.gif I guess everyone knows what jatts were and what they are now. Talking of research, how about you do the same for the question you had asked ?

Do a research why Keshdhari males don't courage their wives, sisters and daughters to wear a turban? Well I try to find an answer on the net on this topic, but I couldn't find it. So I decided to ask y'all instead. Like I said before, do some research on Jatts.

i didnt say that, you need to go back and re-read what i said

You said:

JUST being kesadhari dont make you sikh

did you even read the first word there rolleyes.gif

Buddy, Keshdhari is a term used to describe a Sikh who wears the 5 K's without taking amrit AND believes in Sikhi. Read the Gurdwara Act 1930 (or something like that) for the definition.

before i counter this, show me where it is. since you've read it, you must know where i can find it

Give me some time. I will post the link ASAP.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

It is not for us to say who is a sikh and who isnt Ji

Naam Japu :)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

I am not sure if this post was directed to me or not, but you can pretty much say that to any 'Sikh' in general. I remember going to gurdwara hearing some people arguing about this “who is a sikh” issue before. Quite sad, eh?

Read my post again. Jatt is an ethnic group. To say you can't be born as a jatt is like say you can't be born as a Punjabi. Anyway, I don't want to go off-topic here. If you want learn more about jatts, then do some research.

Research on jatts LOL.gifLOL.gif I guess everyone knows what jatts were and what they are now. Talking of research, how about you do the same for the question you had asked ?

Do a research why Keshdhari males don't courage their wives, sisters and daughters to wear a turban? Well I try to find an answer on the net on this topic, but I couldn't find it. So I decided to ask y'all instead. Like I said before, do some research on Jatts.

listen mate your arguments are baseless. Let me get the facts straight for you. I hope you know where is most of the sikh population concentrated. If you don't its Punjab. Just to help you 70% of the sikhs live in villages. and i dont see bibian cutting kes in villages brother. all i see is the JATT males from these villages cutting their kes. all i see is JATTS being the leaders in consuming liquor, doing drugs. Now is ask you a question is this the same race you belong to??

and please get the link for the gurudwara act you have quoted.

listen mate your arguments are baseless. Let me get the facts straight for you. I hope you know where is most of the sikh population concentrated. If you don't its Punjab. Just to help you 70% of the sikhs live in villages. and i dont see bibian cutting kes in villages brother. all i see is the JATT males from these villages cutting their kes. all i see is JATTS being the leaders in consuming liquor, doing drugs. Now is ask you a question is this the same race you belong to??

and please get the link for the gurudwara act you have quoted.

I hope you know that not every jatt is a Sikh and not every jatt is a Punjabi. If you did your research on Jatts, then you would've known that. Besides, the jatt community here in Canada is one of the most successful communities you can find in Canada.

Oh yeah, I never knew Sikhs only lived in Punjab rolleyes.gif

But anyway, I find it funny how you can’t stay on topic and state that my argument to be baseless. But whatever, man. I am just going to ignore your posts for now on.

I hope you know that not every jatt is a Sikh and not every jatt is a Punjabi.
What are you on about ?? More then 95% on the village population in Punjab is Sikhs and mainly comprise of Jatts.
If you did your research on Jatts, then you would've known that. Besides, the jatt community here in Canada is one of the most successful communities you can find in Canada.

I see you are in the defensive mode now. LOL.gifLOL.gif Couldn't digest the truth about jatts back home?? and i never asked you what jatt community is doing in Canada. If they are successful in Canada, they are the leaders in honour killings aswell ( you can read that in news, not much research is required in this case :) ). They are the leaders in crime aswell. I hope you have heard of Bindi Johal.

Oh yeah, when did i say sikhs live in Punjab. rolleyes.gif
But anyway, I find it funny how you can’t stay on topic and state that my argument to be baseless. But whatever, man. I am just going to ignore your posts for now on.

LOL.gifLOL.gif

I gave you the answer in the previous post. Take off that JATT garb of yours and read with an open mind.

I hope you know that not every jatt is a Sikh and not every jatt is a Punjabi.
What are you on about ?? More then 95% on the village population in Punjab is Sikhs and mainly comprise of Jatts.
If you did your research on Jatts, then you would've known that. Besides, the jatt community here in Canada is one of the most successful communities you can find in Canada.
I see you are in the defensive mode now. LOL.gifLOL.gif Couldn't digest the truth about jatts back home?? and i never asked you what jatt community is doing in Canada. If they are successful in Canada, they are the leaders in honour killings aswell ( you can read that in news, not much research is required in this case :) ). They are the leaders in crime aswell. I hope you have heard of Bindi Johal.
Oh yeah, when did i say sikhs live in Punjab. rolleyes.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif

I gave you the answer in the previous post. Take off that JATT garb of yours and read with an open mind.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT JATTS!

YOU KNOW THERE IS VERY LARGE MUSLIM AND HINDU JATT POPULATAION AS WELL. JATTS WHO COME FROM SIKH BACKGROUND DON'T EVEN MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF THE JATT POPULATION.

JATTS HAVE DONE MORE GOOD THAN BAD IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES. BESIDES, I CAN EASILY START DISSING THE SIKH COMMUNITY.