Double Standards In Sikhi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because a handful of people have double standards you cannot say sikhi has double standards.

anyway panjabi link what did u join this forum for? argue or to get a understanding of sikhism?

I join this forum to get a better understanding of Sikhi. But I guess, I made a mistake of joining this website.

just because a handful of people have double standards you cannot say sikhi has double standards.

anyway panjabi link what did u join this forum for? argue or to get a understanding of sikhism?

I join this forum to get a better understanding of Sikhi. But I guess, I made a mistake of joining this website.

One can always correct mistakes :) .

well what questions do you have or what dont you understand maybe i can help some what.. but i am sure their are many gursikhs out their that can proberly provider a better insight into sikhism either they have not read this thread or do not choose to answer your quries and their are many websites also which may help.

One can always correct mistakes :) .

Whatever man.

awwwwwww somebody is upset now. i read somewhere you were going to ignore my posts LOL.gifLOL.gif . i know a lot about jatts and we here are talking about jatts from the sikh backgroud, so stop yapping.

Upset? I just type my last post in caps lock in the hope of getting my points into your head. But I guess it is hard convincing a narrow-minded person like you. And no, you don't know anything about Jatts.

:):) tappi ja hun. this topic isn't about jatts you had asked a question and that has been answered. :cool: :umm:

The closest answer I got out of my question that it is more of a culture thing than religious thing. Now I want to know is why do some “Sikhs” practice this cultural ritual for?

The closest answer I got out of my question that it is more of a culture thing than religious thing. Now I want to know is why do some "Sikhs" practice this cultural ritual for?

Why do some sikhs do that?

You were born in a sikh family and you cut your kes, you can get the answer from yourself bro. :)

The closest answer I got out of my question that it is more of a culture thing than religious thing. Now I want to know is why do some "Sikhs" practice this cultural ritual for?

Why do some sikhs do that?

You were born in a sikh family and you cut your kes, you can get the answer from yourself bro. :)

Oh man, read my first post in this thread again. My question is why is okay for sikh girls to cut their hair while it isn't okay for the sikh male to do the same?

I am asking this question because lately I have been meeting a lot of keshadhari families and girls who come from keshadhari families...and I must say that ALL the males wear a turban while the females don't.

the answer is quite simple really, its not ok as per sikhi to cut hair be it male or female. but people still do it, its their personal decision thats all.

but you already knew that rolleyes.gif