Muslims Buying Sikh Items From My Online

UKGupt Kaur

DO NOT SELL THESE MUSLIMS ANYTHING! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED..........ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS CONVERT EVERYBODY..........AND THEY ARE DEFO GOING TO USE THE SIKH ITEMS IN A BAD WAY.

SO I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO SELL ANYTHING TO MUSLIMS!!!!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ No i don't, either explain what you are trying to say or simply stop wasting time :umm:

what hes trying to say is every1 seems to dis those that are trying to do something..........would you prefer those that try to do something to drink and do drugs rather than try their best to help the panth.

i've noticed myself recently that those that try and help with beadbi, conversion issues etc etc are jus put down and made to feel that they are wrong by those that dont actually do anyhting to help themselves.

i understand that some people have gone overboard in the past on certain occasions but that doesnt mean that they should be put down and made to feel as if they are doing wrong..........if you ask me its better to try help and get it wrong at times rather than sit at home and not try at all!

bhul chuk maaf

bander y dont u do something your self, see how easy it is do something for religion, when evry one around you hates you, including your own people.

good that you are doing things for the religion :TH: , kirpa thode te rabb di